Experienced Freelance/Part Time Cleaner Available

babyja

Experienced and reliable freelance/part time cleaner available, provide excellent and satisfying cleaning services.

If you are looking for a short-term or long-term cleaning service for your office or household, please do not hesitate to contact me for further details. Thank you.
- Contact No : 9869 5287
- Contact Person : Aunty Wen Ling (Only Mandarin speaking)

Other Info:
- Fees : S$20 per hour
- Duration : Minimum 3 hours per job
- Day : Monday to Sunday
- Venue : Office and household
- Service Type : Dusting, mopping, sweeping, waxing floors, vacuuming, ironing clothes, wash toilet, clean window/glass, clear rubbish trash, wipe furniture, cleaning kitchen/office pantry and etc.

Disclaimer:
Help the aunty cleaner to post on behalf of this ad without any benefits or commission, please contact 98695287 directly for inquiring her cleaning service.
(Please do not private message to my inbox, thank you.)

Last edited:

Experienced and reliable freelance/part time cleaner available, provide excellent and satisfying cleaning services.

If you are looking for a short-term or long-term cleaning service for your office or household, please do not hesitate to contact me for further details. Thank you.

Other Info:
- Duration : Minimum 2 hours per job
- Service Type : Dusting, mopping, sweeping, waxing floors, vacuuming, ironing clothes, wash toilet, clean window/glass, clear rubbish trash, wipe furniture, cleaning kitchen/office pantry and etc.

Disclaimer:
Help the aunty cleaner to post on behalf of this ad without any benefits or commission, please contact 98695287 directly for inquiring her cleaning service.
Am interested but I don't speak Mandarin only English or Malay

Other Info:
- Duration : Minimum 3 hours per job

Disclaimer:
any particular location ?

Back