Eu Yan Sang Pak Poh Powder EYS ba Bao san/organic ginger tea

If you have always trusted TCM & know about the long term benefits of taking TCM vs western med, then you can consider this.

Darling son took this since baby. It was recommended by our Chinese physician. It works to clear phlegm & mucus. As EU Yan Sang is a long time trusted brand, I know they only produce the good stuff & good for my child.

Now he's 6, he needs to take 3 bottles of this, which is a mouthful compared to another EYS product he only needs to take 1 bottle cos that one is stronger & suitable for his age. I overstocked last Nov as I hadn't tried the other stronger medicine on him yet.

The expiry date is Feb 2017, so TWO more good years to use this. I kept them well as I intended them for my son, so you can rest assured on that.

If you always wanted to let your child try but found it expensive now you can try it for much less. Retail $49.80. Each box has SIX bottles. You can enquire at the shops regarding the appropriate dosage from baby up.

Letting go
1 box @$38
3 boxes $105
6 boxes $200 etc
If you purchase 3 boxes, I even accept part payment with $20 vouchers.

Meetups limited to South area around lunch hr or at BKT merah view most timings.

If you feel this is expensive Pls look for other sellers. I think $5-6 a bottle/dose is not much to pay compared to the high paediatrician doctor fees, each time consulting plus some flu medicine $60-80!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 502
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 220
image.jpg
image.jpg

Expiry feb 2016. Took one, too mild for me as used to boiling ginger directly to drink. Good for those who want benefits of ginger without the burning sensation. Good for digestion & relieve nausea, so preggy mums, you may want to try this.
15 packets for $7. Retail $9.70. Same meetup as item 1.

Back