Ergo Baby Carrier

Hi

I'm using it...its good. I m not sure how much is it retailing mayb abt S$180, as i got it at a discount..

I'm using it too and now my ger is 22 mths! Its my life-saver! Its really gd! Worth the investment! as for price, cant really remember i but i know i paid less than $180.

Hi Ling
If its not urgent than you can buy it at Motherhood baby fair coming on 5-8June @ Expo hall 5A..I got mine last year during their fair at S$150 think quite a good buy
happy.gif

Hi

does anyone knows where go get cheaper priced ergo carrier? Those online I've checked are selling at $182...

Also which retail shop sells ergo? Robinsons? Metros?

Hi Phy,

metro had the 20% on 1st and 2nd Aug. I tried calling woodlands branch, but no one answers the phone, so fed up. Today I went down and there is only one last piece left. The box looked very old and the piece in black with camel lining, black was slightly covered with many fur like material, think dirt, but I think can wipe off. The camel lining like very old looking, I dont know if it's a display set for parents to try on, hence hesistated leh.

They do have 10% off for members, but then to pay for a last piece that price, I not very willing leh, unless they have 20% off again, then will part $151 for it lor. Chin chai close both eyes.

Metro said they discontinue carrying in this item liao..so in future, no more...

Can those who bought the ergo bb carrier, let me know if your carrier in black material is clean without any fur/dirt when taken out fr the box?

Hi Ryes,

I started using ergo for my baby girl when she was 1.5 mths old. Mine's the black one and it is very clean. But I do clean it with a damp cloth (especially the strap as my daughter loves to smear her saliva all over it) and sun it to rid germs once every 2 weeks.

I bought a second hand one (in excellent condition) for $115, my fren bought one for $100. So if you dun mind, can always go for a second hand one. It's very lasting.

anyone knows where i can get brand new one? robinson? taka? tried finding a few stores but still can't find.(mothercare, metro, tangs,)

Is this ergo carrier easy on the back?

Catz,
Did you buy it online and pay for delivery?

V v easy on the back... a must-have for holidays!!

No, last time she did a BP on the forum but that was like more than 2 years ago..

hi humbelbee,
i've a brand new ergo baby carrier in camel for sale.
Comes in box, with instructions, CD.
Bought for $199, willing to let go at $150.
Pls pm me if interested!

I love, love LOVE my ERGO! Just moved to Singapore from Australia and couldn't have handled the airports without it... so good for holding toddler close in a busy place while trying to juggle luggage and tickets! My friend just bought one online from a place in australia that ships here real cheap, the name was babes in arms I think. They have specials usually too if you're worried about the price, but I just think it's the most worthwhile investment! So comfy too, I have a bad back but I can wear my 2yo in the ERGO comfortably for hours
happy.gif

I bought mine from Kola international one of ergo main retailer in singapore.Great service with great carrier..hohohoho

hmm breastfeeding..i suppose a sling is better but i bought a nursing shawl...just for breastfeeding..
:D

I tried the Ergo but the straps too wide for me. Maybe I am just too small framed!
Scouted around and found a lesser known but gem of a baby carrier called Carry-B.
Been using it happily on my 14 month old baby.
Bought it from:

www.carryb.com

does anyone know if ergo can be imitation also? I would like to order from the forum but some were people were talking about original ergo.. so, i am afraid that the cheaper ones offered than in shops are imitation. Anyone knows?

I got mine from the BP conducted by a local retailer. Can go to ergo baby website n check for Sg retailers.

It's a good buy.
happy.gif
U can see from my FB photos dat I can even carry my 2yo toddler in it. *winks*

I have 2 brand new ergo baby carriers, unused, still in original box packages (1) black with carmel lining (2) Cranberry. Selling $140 each. Interested. call me @90118492

Hi AG
I have replied via email @ [email protected].
There's someone interested in taking the 2 carriers that I have. She is letting me know her final decision tonight (6 April 2010). If she's not taking them, then the carriers will be still available. Will update you again (7 April) on the availability. Any queries, sms or call me @ 90118492.

hi
I have one Navy blue Ergo sport
9/10, Going at $160, will throw in a Heart to heart infant insert (BN) cause $50 plus.
Interested parties, pls email me

Back