Daytime Confinement Lady

taychelle

If anyone is looking for a daytime confinement lady, I would like to once again recommend Nanny Su. This is the second time that I have engaged Su and she's been wonderful to my 2 yo son, my newborn, me and really our entire family including Hemi the dog.

Su genuinely cares for the family and will take time out to play with my 2 yo and even my dog when I get caught up with baby. She does not hesitate to help with things outside her scope of work such as helping to hang up laundry for the family when I was taking a rest and even offered to go fetch my malay massage lady from the bus stop when she got lost. With this being my second child, I was more confident this time round but it really helped to have Su around to remind of the little things I've forgotten, assure me when I got worried about baby's jaundice and to give me time to rest and adjust to my new 2-kid situation. She was also very accommodating with my mum's requests for various dishes and herbs that she wanted me to take.

I would recommend Nanny Su for anyone looking for a daytime confinement lady. You could contact Su directly at 9655 5351 if interested.

If anyone is looking for a daytime confinement lady, I would like to once again recommend Nanny Su. This is the second time that I have engaged Su and she's been wonderful to my 2 yo son, my newborn, me and really our entire family including Hemi the dog.

Su genuinely cares for the family and will take time out to play with my 2 yo and even my dog when I get caught up with baby. She does not hesitate to help with things outside her scope of work such as helping to hang up laundry for the family when I was taking a rest and even offered to go fetch my malay massage lady from the bus stop when she got lost. With this being my second child, I was more confident this time round but it really helped to have Su around to remind of the little things I've forgotten, assure me when I got worried about baby's jaundice and to give me time to rest and adjust to my new 2-kid situation. She was also very accommodating with my mum's requests for various dishes and herbs that she wanted me to take.

I would recommend Nanny Su for anyone looking for a daytime confinement lady. You could contact Su directly at 9655 5351 if interested.
What's her rate like and the timing of the nanny service?

First time mummy here, able to share more via PM? Thank you!
Hi thanks for asking ..
May I know
when is ur bb’s Edd .
where will you be during confinements.( area ) are u at . own plane or parents or in-laws ?
my hours are 9.30 -530 .
Do
WhatsApp me at 96555351 .
Talk more there .
Thanks take care and stay happy

Hi, I’m from Baby Whisperer. Can I have your contact and will get our friendly sales person to contact you.

Back