Confinement Nanny to recommend!!

amdarssy

IMG-20190604-WA0012.jpg
I would like to strongly recommend my CL, Ms Elaine Teng to all the fellow mummies!

1) Cooking
Everyday Elaine will wake up early to prepare meals for me. It's different dishes and soups everyday. She will make sure that I eat well and eat my food when it's hot! When I am sick and tired of red dates drink, she will also prepare other nutritious beverages such as red bean drink and ginger drink. Her cooking skills is fabulous and food is yummylicious!

2) Baby
She is definitely the best help that anyone can get to take care of a newborn. As a FTM, I was inexperienced in taking care of my LO. She is patient to teach me and never for once complain or show black face even though my boy is a crybaby. She takes over night duties so that I can have sufficient rest.

3) Willing to go the extra mile
Knowing that I was looking for a helper urgently, she gave me advice on how to choose a helper, train my helper and us on how to take care of my baby. I am glad to have chosen my capable helper through her recommendations!

4) Experience
Elaine has many years of experience. She respects the preferred way of confinement that the mummy wants. She will share what's the ideal way of doing confinement for health benefits but if mummy decides otherwise, she will also support the mummy and not show any bad attitude.

When I was having my post natal blues, Elaine was my side and comforted me. She was positive and this positivity is definitely needed during the helpless times.

I am very lucky to have engaged Elaine as my confinement nanny. We kept in contact even after the assignment and she still show care and concerns towards me and my boy. :)

If you wish to engage contact Elaine, pls contact her directly at WhatsApp contact no 0103953906 or Sg no 84248363.

View attachment 711972 I would like to strongly recommend my CL, Ms Elaine Teng to all the fellow mummies!

1) Cooking
Everyday Elaine will wake up early to prepare meals for me. It's different dishes and soups everyday. She will make sure that I eat well and eat my food when it's hot! When I am sick and tired of red dates drink, she will also prepare other nutritious beverages such as red bean drink and ginger drink. Her cooking skills is fabulous and food is yummylicious!

2) Baby
She is definitely the best help that anyone can get to take care of a newborn. As a FTM, I was inexperienced in taking care of my LO. She is patient to teach me and never for once complain or show black face even though my boy is a crybaby. She takes over night duties so that I can have sufficient rest.

3) Willing to go the extra mile
Knowing that I was looking for a helper urgently, she gave me advice on how to choose a helper, train my helper and us on how to take care of my baby. I am glad to have chosen my capable helper through her recommendations!

4) Experience
Elaine has many years of experience. She respects the preferred way of confinement that the mummy wants. She will share what's the ideal way of doing confinement for health benefits but if mummy decides otherwise, she will also support the mummy and not show any bad attitude.

When I was having my post natal blues, Elaine was my side and comforted me. She was positive and this positivity is definitely needed during the helpless times.

I am very lucky to have engaged Elaine as my confinement nanny. We kept in contact even after the assignment and she still show care and concerns towards me and my boy. :)

If you wish to engage contact Elaine, pls contact her directly at WhatsApp contact no 0103953906 or Sg no 84248363.

Hi, is she able to speak English?

Elaine is awesome! She took care of my boy so well! I didn’t have to check on her or manage her. She is very responsible and caring. and she can cook wonderful confinement meals! Be it western or traditional! My boy is 3 now! And I’m still in contact with elaine! I have just delivered my second baby in jan and couldn’t get elaine to help but she has become my WHATSAPP nanny! Haha. I miss you ELAINE TENG. Been 3 years since! She’s the best! My #2 nanny was a horror!!!! I trust no other nannies anymore!! Elaine is the best anyone can get. Speaks good English and mandarin and knows her job very well. Not all nanny know how to massage a baby, but elaine knows! She set the standard so high from my experience with her! I told my helper to learn from me as I learn from elaine.. and if my baby were to cry, there’s smth she did that is not right! LOL. My helper stressed! With elaine around, my baby cries, but elaine can manage it so well. I learned from her! I even wrote notes before she left! My dear mommies, Elaine is the best! I have posted about elaine before too. You can track my post with her Confinement dishes and my experience with her in the post. :)

Elaine is awesome! She took care of my boy so well! I didn’t have to check on her or manage her. She is very responsible and caring. and she can cook wonderful confinement meals! Be it western or traditional! My boy is 3 now! And I’m still in contact with elaine! I have just delivered my second baby in jan and couldn’t get elaine to help but she has become my WHATSAPP nanny! Haha. I miss you ELAINE TENG. Been 3 years since! She’s the best! My #2 nanny was a horror!!!! I trust no other nannies anymore!! Elaine is the best anyone can get. Speaks good English and mandarin and knows her job very well. Not all nanny know how to massage a baby, but elaine knows! She set the standard so high from my experience with her! I told my helper to learn from me as I learn from elaine.. and if my baby were to cry, there’s smth she did that is not right! LOL. My helper stressed! With elaine around, my baby cries, but elaine can manage it so well. I learned from her! I even wrote notes before she left! My dear mommies, Elaine is the best! I have posted about elaine before too. You can track my post with her Confinement dishes and my experience with her in the post. :)

Hi there, wondering if anyone has Elaine's current number? Please PM Me.

Back