Chanel and Hermes spree - limit to 3 items each only

mahalia

I'm flying to Italy and will be buying personal stuff. For those who want to tompang, can but it'll be on a first come first serve basis. I can only bring in max of 3 items from Chanel and 5 accessories (no bags) from hermes. Will ask for receipt - copy to be provided.

Terms and Conditions :

1. Pls check the official Chanel and Hermes websites in Italy to know the price in euros.
2. Exchange rate is tagged at 1 euro to 1.61sgd, if cc rate is higher I'll adjust accordingly (cc used is Amex)
3. No tax refund will be provided
4. Should gst be imposed by customs upon reaching SG, it'll be charged accordingly to the spreeist with proof of receipt
5. Upon confirmation of order, 50% deposit is required. If item is oos, full refund will be given.
6. Pls order in this format (example given below)
Order : Chanel Classic Flap 2.55
Link : http://www.chanel.com/en_SG/fashion...kin-flap-bag.15K.A93097Y073262A833.c.15K.html
Size : medium
Color : black
Material : lamb skin
Hardware : gold
Price (euro) : 3240
If oos, change to (or drop) :
7. Pls note that this is a first come first serve basis, pls don't get angry or be upset if I can't take your order.
8. Pls join only if you're comfortable with the t&cs
9. Goods to arrive by 16 Nov, which is my arrival date. Pls give me a few days to settle down before I can schedule courier via taqbin to be paid by spreeist.
10. Pls pay promptly the balance payment before I can courier you your item/s
11. For meet-ups, it can only be done during the weekend at my own convenience. Saturday can be orchard area in the morning while Sunday can be SENGKANG area.
12. Pls pm me your contact number so I can whatsapp u when I'm at the store in Italy for any questions about your order. Pls be prompt in replying. Thanks!
13. You may email me at [email protected] for any questions.

Thanks!

Back