BN Clearblue Ovulation Tests and Sasmar Conceive Plus Fertility Lubricant

MrsOscar

to those ladies who are trying to conceive,

I am selling :
1. Brand new, unopened Clearblue Ovulation Tests (7 tests expiry in 2016) with 1 free Clearblue pregnancy test. Selling at $40. Guardian sells the same product (only 5 tests) for 53.90.
- the #1 obgyn recommended brand, used to predict when there is a LH surge, when you are likely to ovulate.
- good to use for multiple checks throughout the day during ovulation period to detect the exact time of ovulation, especially those who has irregular cycle.

2. Opened Clearblue Digital Ovulation test kits (12 tests expiry 04/2016), free 1 pregnancy test. Selling at $35. I am selling these because I got pregnant before finishing the whole test kits.
- still in perfect condition, sealed and unopened in the plastic sealer. Only opened the box.

3. Brand new Sasmar Conceive Plus Fertility Lubricant. 1 box consists of 4gm x 8 tubes (expiry 05/2016) and 1 box consists of 4gm x 3 tubes (expiry 01/2016). Selling both at $25. No insertion of other instrument needed. It is really easy to use!
- supports fertility naturally, contains Calcium and Magnesium ions essential for the process of fertilization.
- ONLY product cleared by FDA as gamate, fertilization, and embryo compatible.
- Gynecologist recommended.

Good luck and baby dust to you ^_^

PM me if interested 91910415.

thank you.

Attachments

• unnamed (2).jpg
    unnamed (2).jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 123
  • unnamed (3).jpg
    unnamed (3).jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_0716.jpg