Any recommendation for nanny to come to your house to babysit babies during the day

Hi Lim CH,
I'm not sure if Brink is in touch with you. If not, I'm also looking for a day time babysitter at my place. Can you please PM me if you have contacts?
Thanks.

I'm looking for help to look after my 1.5month old son (prob only 50% of the time ) n do some general house work in the day time At my place in compassvale crescent. Prefer can start work immediately till end dec 2012. Call me at 97492925

anyone interested to look after 2 girls age 3 and 6 at Bishan st 22, please pm me.

i have a maid so very min house work required. willing to pay market rate for nanny that comes to my place, 8am to 7.30pm, mon to fri.

I'm also looking for a nanny to come over to care for my infant. Pls pm me if you have contacts.. Thanks!

Hi Mummies,

If you haven't found your nannies yet, do drop me a PM with your email or contact number, hope to be of service. Thanks. Or send it to my email at [email protected]

Cheers,
Stefan

Hi my kindhearted friends,
I am looking for babysitter/nanny (Woodlands) to send/fetch my 2 kids (1 in childcare, the other in primary 1). Both locations are very nearby, walking distant, along the way.
Kindly pm or call 96937085, thank you all.

Back