For the women who were betrayed: Understanding ktv and massage parlour girls

godaddygo

I feel that there is a need for women to understand how this works thus I posted this thread. I am more than willing to share any information within my knowledge and savage your marriage.

Ktv girls:

Normally prc and Vietnamese, but there is a big difference between the two nationality. Vietnamese tend to have a side job as a hooker so it is a one time transaction in which there will be no attachment in regards on the men's view.

However for PRC, these ladies are very smart. They tend to be the more attractive ladies, gentle and more than willing to give in to the guys and satisfy their fantasy. Their agenda is money but they do not ask monetary assistance from guys directly. They tend to try to get into a boyfriend girl friend status before they start to ask money from the guys. There is a saying, god gave men 2 heads but not enough blood for both heads to function at the same time. So basically these guys will get to these ladies and unknowingly become a carrot head, these women will always try to prove to these guys by labelling them qin ai de, lao gong or even agree to bring them home to see their parents so as to assure them that they are serious with him.

If any ladies wanting assistance, feel free to pm me or leave your discussion here. I will try my best to answer your questions.

Last edited:

Difference between ktv girls, massage parlour girls and hang flower joint girls.

KTV Girls

These ladies provide companionship for the guy in the room. Normally they are sitting beside the guy and no hanky panky but this is subjective, depending on the venue of the place.

However nationality differs too, Prc and Vietnamese. Vietnamese tend to have an after work price meaning most of the girls will go for a short session with the guy which will come with a remuneration.

However for the china ladies, some do provide sexual services but most of them don't and they are "cleaner" in the room.

All these ladies stay in Singapore via student visa, tourist visa or a work permit. These permits only allow them to stay in Singapore for a long time but what they are doing is illegal.

Massage parlour girls

Guys asked for a massage in which the girls will pop out the golden question. Normally this question is either a sexual service or purely a handjob. The girls are under work permit as in massage permit. Cat A permit. However, they are illegal if they are providing any sexual related services.

Hangflower joint girls

These ladies actually sing on the stage and if the guys like them. They will present them with garlands and they will head to their seat for a drink. Most of these girls normally are sugarbabes in which they are bao yang by the guys (rich dudes). These ladies are superb liars who can entice guys to give up their money willingly. However, there are the few good ones who are new to the joint so I give them the benefit of the doubt.

Main agenda of the girls, Ktv girls and Massage parlour girls

Money and Singapore citizenship.

U left out thai women

Oh there are thai disco ladies.

I have not included that. Because ktv and massage palours normally do not have thai girls. But since you have mentioned, I will include them.

To the many ladies there,

the above mentioned are different.

Thai girls normally work in thai discos, they are very similar to the hang flower joint girls however they suit younger guys. Normally 20 to 40 of age.

These girls are either singers or ladies who keep guy company for drinks. They work in an open concept working environment. No hanky panky unless they are drunk or very in need of money. Most of these thai girls have a very low maintenance as in the guys can easily give them a sum of money normally between 2 grand to 5 grand a month.

Most of these girls are very accommodating and I have heard of many actually have some spiritual stuff on them to mesmerize guys. Some of these are guman thong, kun pheng etc.

However most thai girls are working on holiday visa in which is illegal, a minority of them work as singers in which out of these minority some have work permit. So most of these girls are working illegally in Singapore.

Hope that answer your question.

Last edited:
If there are other ladies who had their hubby stolen by the pinays, let me know. Most of the time, it is pretty easy to get them back for this nationality.

PRC study mama?

I have very minimal knowledge on this. However, this depends on a lot of factors before I derive any solution to your problem.

Some factors will be as follows

- her current status: divorce? married?
- current occupation: ktv lady? massage lady? some tai tais who are bored
- current status in Singapore: her kid is a prc who is here for education or is a pr herself.

Will be great if you can add on other informations.

I have very minimal knowledge on this. However, this depends on a lot of factors before I derive any solution to your problem.

Some factors will be as follows

- her current status: divorce? married?
- current occupation: ktv lady? massage lady? some tai tais who are bored
- current status in Singapore: her kid is a prc who is here for education or is a pr herself.

Will be great if you can add on other informations.
Divorced
Freelance KTV and has a business with her Brother in China
Her kid is studying here. She is on study mama pass

Divorced
Freelance KTV and has a business with her Brother in China
Her kid is studying here. She is on study mama pass

What do u want to be done? As long as she is a freelance ktv, it will be classified as ktv girls in which the above 2 options can be done. Pay her and ask her to buzz off in which I doubt she will. Second option will be to report her for being a ktv freelancer as it is illegal. How is your partner's financial status?

What do u want to be done? As long as she is a freelance ktv, it will be classified as ktv girls in which the above 2 options can be done. Pay her and ask her to buzz off in which I doubt she will. Second option will be to report her for being a ktv freelancer as it is illegal. How is your partner's financial status?
He spends more than he earns

He spends more than he earns

Well do you want him back? If no, it is time to ditch him.

Otherwise, it depends on what you want to be done. Maybe you can enlighten me by letting me know what you want to be done.

How are you willing to go ahead with?

Money wise are you willing to pay her?

If no.

Do you have information of her for instance workplace, home address, where her kid is studying at, her photo etc.

Then maybe option 2 Is doable.

Otherwise, it depends on what you want to be done. Maybe you can enlighten me by letting me know what you want to be done.

If no.

Do you have information of her for instance workplace, home address, where her kid is studying at, her photo etc.

Agreed, but option 2 u need more than that, u need to give some fact or pictures of her working in order for the authorities to start investigating

Agreed, but option 2 u need more than that, u need to give some fact or pictures of her working in order for the authorities to start investigating

Nope there is an easier way than that. All u need is a guy to patronise her and report her at the same time. For the guy, it is not against the law for the woman is.

If no.

Have actually filed for divorce
But am wondering why she likes him as he has no money and why he likes her

Have actually filed for divorce
But am wondering why she likes him as he has no money and why he likes her

She likes him for his pr status while he likes her because she is attractive, sex is good and he is hooked. I know saying that is crude but this is reality. I congrats you on your decision. Good luck and hope everything goes well for you.

Anyone who is good with IT skill? Maybe we can set up a forum on this. I am certain there are tons of people seeking help on this.

Recently I found out my Husband keep on receiving WhatsApp messages from his Friend, actually it’s not unusual for this but his behaviour was far too weird and always have to go either toilet or will tell me he going out for a puff. His sechdule became very busy especially on Friday night, he sure got to entertain his client and would came home in the morning with strong smell of alcohol and those perfume!

One day I decided to look at his mobile (I never do that as I always believe in privacy) while he was bathing. This was the time I saw someone by the name of Happy had texted him not long ago, their topic was this Happy (97881597)texted my hubby informing him that “Starlight at Cuppage had closed, they have moved to Leo KTV at Tanglin Shopping Centre #B2-01.

Through woman with sense, I know something is fishy about this KTV as before married my hubby always goes out to drink with his friends but his behaviour was never like this. Therefore I decided to ask help from my younger Brother, i forwarded Happy Namecard photo I found in my hubby’s mobile and ask him to check out this place, immediately my Brother called me, he ask me what happened and why am I asking about this KTV and this Mamasan “Happy”? I told him about the incident and from what he had told me I was shocked, he told me this Mamasan “Happy” had been in this trade from many years and she is very popular as all the girls who work for her not only work as KtV Hostress but also as “hooker” too, and what makes me shock was they provide sexual service inside the KTV! In the beginning I m still quite doubtful about the information my Brother gave me, although he goes drinking every weekend as he still single and not attached, but until he show me an article that kind of convince me, this article from the news which happened in Juanuary this year, at Cuppage a club was being caught with some social visit Vietnamese women and few women stripping total naked in the club. My Brother told me this was the club this Mamasan “Happy” used to work but after the police raid she bring her whole group of staff to this Leo KTV and also changed her name to Amy as to avoid police tracking her down. My Brother even showed me there are lots of forum talking about her girls and the club she worked, it was totally disgusted!! I never thought inside singapore KTV all these nonsense are happening and how come with all these forum discussed about the club and their secret services why our police are not taking any action? Is it allowed by Government or our government is closing one eye to them as they pay more tax? I know this sort of things need 2 hands to clap, my hubby are to blame as well, but seriously if he was there to entertain client I got nothing to say but would any business man bring his client to such sleazy place?

Anyone here know if I wanted to report this to the police, which number should I call? I don’t think I can dial 999 as it’s not those life threatening case. Few weeks ago I watched crimewatch in Ch 8, it happens to show on illegal prostitution brothel, I think I am able to report on this case too,right? As after the show there’s a policeman urging the public if we found someone doing such activities, we can make a report to the police.

Lastly, all ladies please secretly check your partners’ mobile for this number, 97881597, Happy or Amy. She the Mamasan I am talking about, if your Husband had this number then please becareful! The chances of him betraying you is Super high! As for me, I had a serious fight with my Husband and I now move back to my parents’ place with my two kids.

Attachments

• 8E1FD452-F977-4436-A74F-A19878637C79.jpeg
    8E1FD452-F977-4436-A74F-A19878637C79.jpeg
    247.2 KB · Views: 2,191
  • E5F56732-615C-4356-89D8-97E27BA273D9.jpeg
    E5F56732-615C-4356-89D8-97E27BA273D9.jpeg
    390.4 KB · Views: 1,905
Not that I want to discriminate all the foreigner ladies, but when are these nonsenses gonna stop??! Most of us women spent many years of our youth and built a HOME of ourselves, then here came these women and our “HOME” are being torn apart... not that our partners are “faultless” but like they said, no supply no demand! Having those proper KTV are bad enough, now getting even worst, those KTVs with special services, make it worst.
Anyway, I am gonna make a police report tomorrow and hopefully the authorities would investigate, and if they not going to do anything about it then I will go to the MO for my district, since she’s also a woman, she will denfintely understand my feeling.

I feel that there is a need for women to understand how this works thus I posted this thread. I am more than willing to share any information within my knowledge and savage your marriage.

Ktv girls:

Normally prc and Vietnamese, but there is a big difference between the two nationality. Vietnamese tend to have a side job as a hooker so it is a one time transaction in which there will be no attachment in regards on the men's view.

However for PRC, these ladies are very smart. They tend to be the more attractive ladies, gentle and more than willing to give in to the guys and satisfy their fantasy. Their agenda is money but they do not ask monetary assistance from guys directly. They tend to try to get into a boyfriend girl friend status before they start to ask money from the guys. There is a saying, god gave men 2 heads but not enough blood for both heads to function at the same time. So basically these guys will get to these ladies and unknowingly become a carrot head, these women will always try to prove to these guys by labelling them qin ai de, lao gong or even agree to bring them home to see their parents so as to assure them that they are serious with him.

If any ladies wanting assistance, feel free to pm me or leave your discussion here. I will try my best to answer your questions.

Ktv girls:

Hi all, its my first time posting a comment.
If this thread is still alive, may anyone share their thoughts on this:

"From a man's point of view, would you still visit such ktv lounges when you get a gf or wife?
Those that women aren't exactly allowed to go in kind. Thanks in advance for your inputs :) "

Cheers,

Difference between ktv girls, massage parlour girls and hang flower joint girls.

KTV Girls

These ladies provide companionship for the guy in the room. Normally they are sitting beside the guy and no hanky panky but this is subjective, depending on the venue of the place.

However nationality differs too, Prc and Vietnamese. Vietnamese tend to have an after work price meaning most of the girls will go for a short session with the guy which will come with a remuneration.

However for the china ladies, some do provide sexual services but most of them don't and they are "cleaner" in the room.

All these ladies stay in Singapore via student visa, tourist visa or a work permit. These permits only allow them to stay in Singapore for a long time but what they are doing is illegal.

Massage parlour girls

Guys asked for a massage in which the girls will pop out the golden question. Normally this question is either a sexual service or purely a handjob. The girls are under work permit as in massage permit. Cat A permit. However, they are illegal if they are providing any sexual related services.

Hangflower joint girls

These ladies actually sing on the stage and if the guys like them. They will present them with garlands and they will head to their seat for a drink. Most of these girls normally are sugarbabes in which they are bao yang by the guys (rich dudes). These ladies are superb liars who can entice guys to give up their money willingly. However, there are the few good ones who are new to the joint so I give them the benefit of the doubt.

Main agenda of the girls, Ktv girls and Massage parlour girls

Money and Singapore citizenship.
Hi, just checking if report police, will they raid the place ? Lately my husband went to this KTV/Nightclub at Middle Rd. I done some search and found this KTV is dirty one. Can any soul reply my enquiry ? Tks.

Back