Dustmite vacuum cleaner

same price as delpine. but i find it better cuz the technology is better and is less bulkier. using almost everyday. if u keen i can get the sales man to go ur house demo for u. i was so amazed and bought it for my child health reason. =)

-hi i have a delphin s8 latest model which is used only 2 times. bought it in jan 2013 at 3800++++ willing to sell at $2500 still left 15 years warranty comes with complete set. price can be slightly nego.
-also have a delphin gold series complete set used for 3 years plus no more warranty but servicing have been done letting go at $800
-roboclean full set bought in june 2013 selling at $3000 left warranty 14 years plus
-roboclean full set bought in aug 2013 selling at $2850 left warranty 14 years plus
- roboclean full set bought in sep 2013 selling at $2850 left warranty 14 years plus
- rainbow e2 comes with main unit with floor brush and power nozzle only. no more warranty letting go at $350
do call me or watsapp me @ 96660194 if u need more info

hi everyone i,m here to say some good reviews on a particular company that just came to my place few months ago and the service from this company was tip top and truely satisfying . i did called the contact number 91670600 after seeing some good reviews online on the brand call ritello . the saleman came over to do demo for the cleaning services that he wanted to promote. i got to say that they priority is selling service not the product. and the way they did the service which was free for the first time was really satisfying to my eye. they really did a proper job compare to some company who wanna sell the product but do a half plus 6 job. the way they clean the matteress was different compare do other product i have seen. and when i ask him why is it different the method they use to clean the matteress? and is explanation did make sense to me. the product look different and very nice in design and the suction power was real powerful. they did the presentation on the service but i prefered the machine. he only reveal the product price after i insisted few times. the price was cheaper then other product i have seen and its suction power was real strong also the good service i got from them. very good service tumbs up to you guy,s from ritello. if you wanna know about their services or product you can call him at 91670600. also u may google for ritello singapore to check out the reviews before calling as well.

I just bought a HYLA GST vacuum cleaner on sat evening.
After bought, I regret immediately.
How to do the cancellation? Able to advise me? Thanks.

Hyla GST vacumn cleaner - Benndor Systems (Singapore)

After gone through so many calls & checking online.
I would like to share my experience with all of you.

Don't make a decision and purchase immediately after home demo.
Cancellation request is not easy. The sales guy "R" & the lady Boss "S" also will not give you an answer of your cancellation request.

Said zero instalment but called the bank they charge me 6% instalment fee.

I call everyday and the receptionist only ask me to leave down my contact number and name. But they will not call you back within the day. You need to keep chasing and chasing. The story will keep repeating as they have many procedure need to settle before give you an answer.

You will believe at first but after think twice. Why so complicated? This is just a sales order. Cancellation just one of the normal procedure for sales market.
I will insist and go case trust if I unable to get my full refund with 7days.

Just to share.
Chong

Last edited:
Just wanna share my very very unpleasant experience with Hyla.

After encountering demo from Delphin n another company (I forgot the name), I was very turn off n told myself not to waste time on other brands demo anymore. But came across Hyla n saw the poor salesman being ignored by so many pple so decided to help him out as he said they are just providing cleaning service.

1st call received from Hyla before the day of demo to confirm the appt. I said ok, I'll be at home. But when they asked further n found out tt my hub won't be ard for the demo they hesitate n said will call me back. I felt it weird, my hub not ard then can't do the demo? My mind was thinking they sure want to hard sell their exp machines that's y insist that my hub be ard during the demo.

2nd call from another employee, I told them if its so impt tt my hub need to be ard then nvm I will cancel the demo. Cos my hub is not interested to view the demo at all. They said that I've taken their free gift n can't cancel. I told them they can send their sales rep to come collect back the gift, I'm most willing to return. But they said I need to send back to their office or mail it back to them (n bear postage cost on my own, for no reasons??). I was very angry. N from this 2 phone calls it was very obvious on how bad their service level was. I will nv ever want to engage their service even if they were superbly good.

A few wks later (today), another representative called me again hoping to reschedule the appt. I insisted that I do not want to watch their demo again. She asked me to elaborate on y I was unhappy, I explained nicely. But she was like the other 2, n even told me to stop talking n listened to her!! How rude!! There was no point in continuing the conversation n hung up on her.

They n their lousy service has disturbed n affected my mood for 3 times. I seriously couldn't care less abt wat free gifts they provide. Shldnt have be nice to want to help out that poor salesman, end up I'm the 1 whose day got spoiled again n again!

A word of cautious, do not consider Delphin n hyla if u're really keen to get a anti dust mite machine. With such customer service level, u will just be paying to create problems for yourself.

Hi,

Just would like to share my experience with hyla as well.

Instead of buying the equipment, we sign up their service package, which is for 12 services, with 1st service in jan 2013.

And till now, almost coming to 2 years, they only did 10 services for us.

Initially we tried to do it like every month once, but scheduling the appointment is very 'difficult' - the staff in the office always say the service is confirm on date xx, time xx. But end up no service man appears. So the gap between 2 services can be few months, that's why we end up till now haven't complete the 12 services.

So far there were 4 'regular' servicing staff. Usually when they first come to service, we will make the next appointment directly with the service staff instead of through the office. But 3 of them after 2 services, they never turn up even though we already fix app with them on the previous service. They simply didnt turn up without informing us. Message them they also never bother to reply. Seems like the turnover rate is very high. So we have to go through the trouble fixing app through the office and same thing happen again - no service staff turn up even though office staff confirm the schedule. And we have to keep calling again and again until a service staff turns up.

Hi there, there is this brand called Lura which has been around for only one year, but company has gotten some prestigious service award due to their commitments and quality. The person had done a demo with my mattress and was quite ok. You all may look up about their services or pm me for that particular person's contact who served me.

Hi! Everyone I am here to share the trick all Vacuum Cleaner Demonstration do.
They put solution (dettol, aroma oil, etc) into the water that cause the effect. The bubble mixed with dust it became so muddy. If you clean your mattress with clear water without any solution, you will realize the mattress is clean.

Most of the time not the dust but the fabric of the mattress if you take a closer look. the brush also so powerful that it can spoil the foam of the mattress. and the broken foam mixed with the solution look like the dust.

The best way to clean your mattress as below:

1. Before change your bedsheet, use iron to go thru it few time. The heat will kill all germs.
2. Change a new bedsheet.

You can also use those vacuum with UV that cost less than $300 in Qoo10.

As for air cleaner, who dare to say you are living in the environment of dust free???

Be wise and smart.

Firstly, let me say something, I am not discriminating any brands in the market, recently, my friend bought a ritello vacuum cleaner, but it not as good as it seem, firstly, do you know the salesman come to my friend house and do demo, clean a few rounds , then say the mattress is dirty, but every round, using dettol, if you really know using dettol will make the water milky, then salesman claim the water have dirt, dust mites, it full of crap, the third round, salesman use clean water, no dettol . . The worst thing is when they claim they are only selling services, be smart . . Nowadays in society, there is a reverse psychology, normally people comes to sell thing, they will not say, they are selling anything, but from selling services, they will make you buy the product, it all about marketing strategy . . If you really know, everything will start from services, end up selling you the product . . Overall, the salesman at ritello only wants to sell you the product, you really think, they care about you

Firstly, let me say something, I am not discriminating any brands in the market, recently, my friend bought a ritello vacuum cleaner, but it not as good as it seem, firstly, do you know the salesman come to my friend house and do demo, clean a few rounds , then say the mattress is dirty, but every round, using dettol, if you really know using dettol will make the water milky, then salesman claim the water have dirt, dust mites, it full of crap, the third round, salesman use clean water, no dettol . . The worst thing is when they claim they are only selling services, be smart . . Nowadays in society, there is a reverse psychology, normally people comes to sell thing, they will not say, they are selling anything, but from selling services, they will make you buy the product, it all about marketing strategy . . If you really know, everything will start from services, end up selling you the product . . Overall, the salesman at ritello only wants to sell you the product, you really think, they care about you

Dear Johncavan, I bet you are working for a company which also uses clever marketing strategies or reverse psychology as well to sell its products and/or services. That's how they provide you with a living., don't they? Do you really care about the people your company sells to?

Hi decent voice,
Firstly, I am not associated with any company, nor am I working with a company who uses clever marketing strategies or reverse psychology, I earn my living working 9 to 5 job, the comment is is a two cents worth of speech, if you really know, this ritello product actually sold in other country for like $600 dollars, in Singapore, they sell for like $3400 to $3800, as according from my friends who bought them, you can search for another article, go to blabla Trend.com, type in vacuum cleaners scam, you will get the answer

please do not tell me, you are not very concerned with people lives, firstly, I have nothing to do with you, secondly, what images are you having ? I do not see any images of you. well, whether to be a keyboard warrior is not for you to judge, it for people out there to judge.

Dettol is not only used for sanitizing, it also use to make the water milky, "Hi! Everyone I am here to share the trick all Vacuum Cleaner Demonstration do.
They put solution (dettol, aroma oil, etc) into the water that cause the effect. The bubble mixed with dust it became so muddy. If you clean your mattress with clear water without any solution, you will realize the mattress is clean. "

I have never say use reverse psychology to clean their belongings, I say use reverse psychology to sell, I am wondering are you actually a salesman in this company, but your choice of words is lousy.

as for your quote : "We are terribly sorry we couldn't offer you a job....And we absolutely made a wise choice with that". I have never ask for a job from you guys, it so funny, why are you offering me a job, when I am writing my reviews on this article, are you offering me a job to write on your article blog, we can discuss over this, if you want, I can write a pretty good article.

thank you

Very interesting Mr John to know that you are very concerned about people's lives.
I'm Quite amazed to know people have nothing better to do than TRY to spoil images.
Anyway please don't be a keyboard warrior and tell your friend to contact the office directly regards to his un satisfaction in our product if your claim is genuine as we have never had this problem and would like the opportunity of discovery.
Ph: 65551323 is our office number in case he has mis-placed it

To correct your facts we use Dettol for sanitizing purposes and that is not our own solution. It is used worldwide to serve the purpose.

People don't need reverse psychology to clean their belongings, it is all based on facts. It's what they feel they want to do. The ones that can afford financially and have busy lifestyles choose our service, others choose our product. Our options are open to suit every individuals satisfaction.

We are known for our reputation so please do some more homework before posting.

People are smart YES...that's exactly why they choose us.
Please choose any product in the market and step up for a competition with us.
We are terribly sorry we couldn't offer you a job....And we absolutely made a wise choice with that.

As for $600 if you can supply us with stock that would be wonderful. Just like your meaningless posts many websites out there are the same and thats why we tell our valued customers the best research is through us. We honor our customers with the best and only the best.

Micheal Phang
Bankstown, Australia
Legal Adviser, Ritello SG/AU

Wow, it getting interesting in your previous article, you are saying you use dettol for sanitizing purposes, but in this article, you are saying dettol makes thing visible because it separates water and bacteria, now tell me, dettol is for sanitizing, or is it used for separates water and bacteria, at least I know something now, you can actually separates Bacteria from water . . What a joke
why would you want to need article from me, I am not writing any article on you, I still think raxxbxx is the best vacuum cleaner around, if you cannot accept my statement, then it too bad for you, besides I am not being paid for anything.

thank you

Haha, thank you very much, you are making me laugh all the way now, you are funny . . .
main purpose of dettol is for sanitizing, who will spray dettol and wipe mattress with dettol . . People do have brains, still it does not explain why you need to use dettol . . In your earlier article, you will saying : valued reader, dettol is not needed throughout our presentation at all, now you say another reason to use dettol, now the question is, to use dettol or not ? You do not need to hide, what a joke . . Transparent . . Tell that to the customer . . See whether customer believe you . . If you know who am I, just say it, don't say I am misleading viewers, I am from other company is another thing, at least people can see from your article, you are not trustworthy. At least online, I can say what I like, if you think I am misleading, you can ignore me, why is there a need to stop me.

Thank you

Hyla GST vacumn cleaner - Benndor Systems (Singapore)

After gone through so many calls & checking online.
I would like to share my experience with all of you.

Don't make a decision and purchase immediately after home demo.
Cancellation request is not easy. The sales guy "R" & the lady Boss "S" also will not give you an answer of your cancellation request.

Said zero instalment but called the bank they charge me 6% instalment fee.

I call everyday and the receptionist only ask me to leave down my contact number and name. But they will not call you back within the day. You need to keep chasing and chasing. The story will keep repeating as they have many procedure need to settle before give you an answer.

You will believe at first but after think twice. Why so complicated? This is just a sales order. Cancellation just one of the normal procedure for sales market.
I will insist and go case trust if I unable to get my full refund with 7days.

Just to share.
Chong

Hi would like to check with u concerning Hyla

I have bought one for my general cleaning of the office after I renovated and bought new chairs, equipments for office.
It was worth buying one especially with the adjustable nozzle that can reach places that are hard to reach for ordinary cleaners.

Last edited:
Just bought a HYLA GST @ SGD2800+7% gst yesterday, my husband insisted to buy it. But i feel so regret.
I don't think its worth .
I have do some researches, most of reviews not so good .
To suggest that DO NOT DECIDE TO BUY IMMEDIATELY , Should stand strong .
When i told the salesmen we don't need it, and would not consider to buy currently, his face changed immediately as dark as the black ink .
He asked what's the concern not to buy, i said too expensive for us. Then he just said will give us a free gift of water filter ,but i rejected. Then he reduced the price from 3745 to 2800... :( and the time was 10.30pm already...

No matter how good or how bad the thing is , please consider twice and twice.

Just bought a HYLA GST @ SGD2800+7% gst yesterday, my husband insisted to buy it. But i feel so regret.
I don't think its worth .
I have do some researches, most of reviews not so good .
To suggest that DO NOT DECIDE TO BUY IMMEDIATELY , Should stand strong .
When i told the salesmen we don't need it, and would not consider to buy currently, his face changed immediately as dark as the black ink .
He asked what's the concern not to buy, i said too expensive for us. Then he just said will give us a free gift of water filter ,but i rejected. Then he reduced the price from 3745 to 2800... :( and the time was 10.30pm already...

No matter how good or how bad the thing is , please consider twice and twice.
Hi, so what happened after that? Did you try to return and get a refund?

I'm selling Lura vacuum.. brought it for my daughter as it can remove dust mites and etc..but they had grown up and i rarely used it.

conditions is overall 9/10. Have some scratches but machine and equipments is all in good conditions..

Would just sold it for some small amount if it can help any of you.. prices can be nego..

Seeing that there are no more comments after 2019, i hope nobody fall victim to such vaccum companies coming to our home anymore. They come on the pretext to do free cleaning/vaccuming but keep hardselling. Often, they prey on elderly who are softhearted.
And its dubious that you can even find "hyla" which is based in sg? No address, no contact? The sales not only tried to hardsell, but try to fish information from us, looking around the house to see what we own to gauge our financial ability. I was so tempted to call the police.
I wonder if we can report anywhere to stop such home sales (though i do admit its my mum's fault to make the appointment)

Back