Getting an INDONESIAN maid WITHOUT an agent

Hi, anybody have any helper that is good in taking care of children as well as can cook simple food to intro or let go? Please message me at 9183 9695. Thanks!

Dear Moms,

My name is Nura. I am 30 years old, female, Indonesia.
I am looking for a job as a maid/helper is ok especially those who needs helper during Hari Raya as I am willing to stay in SG during Hari Raya.
I ever come to singapore but never work in Singapore before as I was a fulltime mom with 3 yrs old son hence I know exactly how to take care kids.
My latest education is Master degree, in reputable university Indonesia.

I prefer to communicate directly with employer without agent.

You could send me an email in [email protected] for correspondence.

Thanks and regards,
Nura
+6281320393557
If you have a Master Degree, why would you want to be a domestic helper? Why not put your knowledge to better use?

I am not discriminating but I think you can get a better paying job to earn money for your family.

14th March 2012,

Its profitable, hassle free, your FDW is also happy since she is getting her monthly salary from the very first month. Try out, its rally an easy job to do. The MOM is rally helping you to do the direct hiring. It took me only 10 days to have the FDW at my place, and the WP on my hand. <center><table border=1><tr><td>
mime_pdf.gif

FDW Hiring Expenses .pdf (23.4 k)</td></tr></table></center><center><table border=1><tr><td>
mime_pdf.gif

Getting an INDO maid WITHOUT an agent.pdf (95.4 k)</td></tr></table></center>

Hi Punkyups! Can I check if you still have the contact for direct hire? Thank you!

Hi everyone, does anyone have information about the best way to direct hire, esp with the new restrictions on indonesian helpers going out from indonesia?

Back