Recent content by pamelayap

  1. P

    Mummies, anyone here went through IVF before?

    himummies, just wanted to ask about your IVF experiences. I’m considering starting IVF soon and honestly feeling a bit nervous cos I don’t really know what to expect ...how was the whole process for you and how did you find the injections, appointments and recovery? Would love to hear from...
  2. P

    Anyone here did IVF with Dr Kelly Loi?

    Hi! I also went through IVF with Dr Kelly Loi, and I really appreciated how patient and supportive she was throughout the whole process. She was there to guide me through the different stages, especially when it came to the mental and emotional side of IVF because, honestly, it’s never always...
  3. P

    Moms, has anyone here had kidney stones?

    Hi! Yes, I actually had kidney stones before and ended up having them removed with Dr Michael Wong. I remember the pain being really uncomfortable, so I’m glad I decided to get it checked instead of just waiting it out. He also gave me advice on being more mindful about what I eat and drink...

Back
Top