Recent content by AmaliaFang0314

  1. A

    Sinus Problem parent

    My dad had sinus surgery after medication wasn’t helping much. He’d been having a blocked nose and sinus issues for a while, so we asked Dr Luke Tan about what else could be done. He mentioned endoscopic sinus surgery as an option, which my dad eventually went for. We were looking for a Sinus...
  2. A

    Thyroid issues

    From my experience, symptoms such as kidney stones, gastric ulcers, fractures or even depression can happen when parathyroid hormone is too high and affects calcium levels. I consulted Dr Luke Tan, a thyroid surgeon in Singapore, and he explained that a high calcium result can lead to further...
  3. A

    ear infection recurring

    What treatment did your doctor recommend for your ear infection? Had badly experiencing it
  4. A

    Has anyone here tried a FibroScan in Singapore?

    Yes, I had a FibroScan with Dr Kieron Lim. It was quite straightforward and took around 10–15 minutes. It’s non-invasive and measures liver stiffness and fat accumulation, which I found useful for keeping track of my liver health. I was looking for a Recommended gastroenterologist in Singapore...
  5. A

    Genuine questions for all mummies

    I’m very happy with the results after having my breast lift with Dr Colin Tham in Singapore. I wanted to improve the sagging and shape, and I’m glad with how natural the result looks. The recovery took some time, but I was happy with the final shape once everything had settled.
  6. A

    weight loss

    Mums, when did you consider medical weight loss instead of dieting alone?
  7. A

    Recurring Nosebleeds in Kids When to See a Doctor?

    My son had recurring nosebleeds even when he was just playing indoors, so I wasn’t sure what was triggering them, especially as the house wasn’t particularly hot. I decided to have him checked by Dr Lau Chee Chong, who looked into the possible cause and advised us on what to watch for. If your...
  8. A

    Asking for a help to all mums there

    I can really relate to you.. As a mum of four, I also realised that diet and exercise alone weren’t giving me the results I wanted. I decided to speak with Dr Tan Kok Kuan at Dr Tan Medical Center about medical weight loss, and found that treatment can combine lifestyle changes with medication...
  9. A

    Hi Everyone

    I had the same insecurity about my nose, so I decided to consult Dr Colin Tham in Singapore. He assessed my nose, facial proportions and what I wanted to improve before discussing the suitable approach. I’m happy that I went ahead because the changes look balanced and still suit my features. My...
  10. A

    Any mom's reco ppls

    Has anyone’s child had an outer ear infection before? My child has been complaining about ear discomfort, and I’m wondering what usually causes it and when it’s best to see a paediatric ENT specialist in Singapore.
  11. A

    Has anyone here in Singapore undergone surgery for sleep apnoea?

    My husband had similar symptoms and had surgery a month ago because structural issues in his nose and throat were affecting his breathing. We consulted Dr Lau Chee Chong, an ENT surgeon here in Singapore. Before the operation, he had an ENT assessment to determine the cause and suitable...

Back
Top