(2015/6) June 2015 Mummies

I called gynae again today. When you enter 3trimester,very common to have the bratox hicks. But still need to take note. I asked him about my cramps, He say don't worry nothing Mich. He gave me pills as well, But only when u had contractions. I told him I don't have, only cramps. Then He assure me won't be preterm. I had amnotic sheets when I did my detail scan on week20. But He say no issue on that.

any mummies start to look for paediatrician or let the gynae assign when bb comes out?

for those mummies staying in the east, any good recommendation?

any mummies start to look for paediatrician or let the gynae assign when bb comes out?

for those mummies staying in the east, any good recommendation?
But we not necessary need to go back to the PD that assign to us right? We can bring bb go other Pd for injections and checkups yah?

I think I will let my gynea decide ba coz I also dunno which PD is good o_O

Hi Mummies,

Anyone experience muscle ache just below the shoulder blade and also just below the breast? not sure is it my posture, have been getting muscle ache both at my right side... :(

I tried two masseuses. Shida and enda. Both came up to my house.

I jus engaged enda last week. She was friendly but i felt that she was not as professional as Shida - another masseuse that my colleague recommended. She did not have anything to cover my bed so when she massage me in oil and i had to flip, my bedsheet is filled with oil stains. She was sure about where to apply pressure but i personally preferred more pressure. I did not ask her to apply more pressure cos i wanted to know what is her usual practice. I told her im having aches under my right shoulder blade. She kinda just rubbed it for about 5-10 minutes which i expected pressure instead.

Shida had sarong for me to wrap, covered the bed in sarong, asked to turn on aircon at 24/25 degrees and set lot light for ambience. She used really fragrant oil and she applies just the right amt of pressure i need. She massages the bottom of my feet too which makes it really comfortable which enda did not.

I was more pleased with shida as compared to enda. However if you are tight in budget or prefers light massages then you can try enda.

I engaged Enda for prenatal massage last week. And she never turned up nor picked up my call.....

What does stomach tightening feel like?
I have been having a lot of watery discharge. I dunno is it amniotic fluid... Damn stressed keep checking in the toilet.

And just had a super large blended drink from fish&co. Super regret!! It was so big! Next time will only take warm drinks hehe.

I have been having a lot of watery discharge. I dunno is it amniotic fluid... Damn stressed keep checking in the toilet.

And just had a super large blended drink from fish&co. Super regret!! It was so big! Next time will only take warm drinks hehe.

At first I also duno.. But after 2 mths of this I am expert liaos lol.

Here's my exp:
1) belly hard but dun feel anything. Only know when u try pressing on tummy n it refuse to indent. After x sec or minutes it's tummy can indent when u press.

2) u feel stomache a bit strange maybe sudden urge to pee. Put hand there is hard. After x minutes/sec ... It's soft.

3) u can literally feel your stomach getting tight n relax, tight n relax. Ie like flexing your arm muscle. This one no way to miss as it's stronger contractions.

Very easy one. The stomach become super hard and tight feeling. Lol

Hi Mummies,

Anyone experience muscle ache just below the shoulder blade and also just below the breast? not sure is it my posture, have been getting muscle ache both at my right side... :(
I only had pains at my breast line there, right side too. Like the bra line there not sure if you referring to the same place

after seeing the recent posts, I also become very cautious..... just now dinner, I also had warm water only..... think now if want cold drinks, only day time...... evening time onwards warm water.....

But we not necessary need to go back to the PD that assign to us right? We can bring bb go other Pd for injections and checkups yah?

I think I will let my gynea decide ba coz I also dunno which PD is good o_O

yup. we can do so just scare dunno if the assigned PD good or not..... esp he or she will be the one checking on our newborns..... haha..... mayb I'm abit paranoid about this thing now also.....

Hi mommies..ive created a WA group June mommies ..if anyone wants to join ..do feel free to msg me on 83625075 or leave ur number here

Wah so good u lost all the weight when u r sahm!! Haha I hope I can lose all my weigh too like u Hee cuz most prob I need to look after bb myself after that liao hee...i gained abt 9kg ..hee...when do u do ur glucose test? My gynae has not mention abt it to me yet...
@moo3moo seemed like u have good buys that day! N best thing was to be able to zzzz soundly thereafter! @wabbit_baby i like sweet stuffs like cakes, ice cream....oso scare will have gestation diabetes....must try to control....>.< @chrisl how was ur hosp tour? V good leh...u gained so little weight...I do envy mummies who look thin during pregnancy haa....i oso wan to b thin leh!! But ok forget it...already gained 9kg liao hahaa
don worry.. .once u take care ur baby u will slim down !
Im gg to do glucose test on 31/3 morning 830am..

@bel_vodka yes got mummies who gain 30kg and above: http://women.asiaone.com/women/people/local-blogger-qiu-qiu-now-mother
But I think this lady can lose the weight la, she was originally much thinner.
@cherrialiew I also gained 8kg at 28wks. Doctor said ok, so I suppose it is ok? ;)
@bliswifu gynae normally will only call for glucose tolerance test if he thinks u have risk factors for gestational diabetes. If so far everything ok then no need to go I guess. The test is quite sian one, need to fast, take sugary drink, then fast again. If can avoid then better to avoid! This test is different from the urine test strips.
the BQQ abit over la... 35kg.. xia si ren... easy gain hard to lose.. i wonder why her gynae don stop her.. haha

hi mommies! been a long time since my last login to this forum and so many new posts. haha. looks like im missing out!

jia you all mommies, we are finally in 3rd trimester liao... hurrah!!! on the down side, baby move at night when i sleep, then i will jolt awake. lol.

are all of you in the FB group, or in a Whatsapp group??
Im in fb group... if got WA can add me ! :D hard to log in smh lately due to busy at work.. reach home lazy to check forum liao! tt explains sometimes u see me sometimes u see me not.. haha

SG50: i tink is juz lucky many pple ard us are getting pregnant. nw in my office i have 1 male colleague and 1 female collague hv good news after me for this yr :) really is a blessing to have gd news whether is SG 50 or not!

My mil say, prepare other 100-200 for bills. Hahha. But bobian really v hot, I take cold shower nowwww
i have started cold showering since weeks ago...

Pls add me to the fb grp..

[email protected]
added u in fb :)
I engaged Enda for prenatal massage last week. And she never turned up nor picked up my call.....
I have book Grace Chong (used by my ex colleague) [http://www.healthsense.com.sg/about-us

Hahahaa u all so funny...at first I thought what bbq....yuan lai u r referring to the blogger bqq...haa..but I do admire her courage to just enjoy n show people....

Btw are u girls going to take maternity photoshoot? When will u all b taking? 33weeks onwards seems good...

Me! I thinking of maternity shoot but dunno where yet.. haven check out the details..

Will be taking one with the june mummies in fb though but thinking of taking personal one also..

anyone gt any recommendations?

Yes she confirmed the appointment a week before. But on that day I try contacting her via sms and called her, but no respond. Felt disappointed, was my wedding anniversary and just wanted to pampered myself. =(
Oh dear. Maybe you can try shida to make up for the disappointment. :)

do u think bb fair also got discount off sales price?
shd have ya, just dunno what kind of discount & bundle sets they have.
btw, isetan is having members' sale this fri. 30% off Philips / NUK. too bad I'm done wif shopping. only waiting for my bb cot to arrive..
Isetan.jpg

Hello! I am new to the group and I am using from my phone. Can I plz be added to the facebook group? My name is Par Sanjana Amin-Huq.
This is my first pregnancy, due on 30/6/15, seeing Gynae at NUH (Dr. Vanaja).
Anyone else going to April baby expo on 10-12th?

After recommendation, I engaged Shida and I think she's quite alrite. I had her for 2 massages already
I also wanna have prenatal massage. Mind to share shida's contacts? How's her chargers like? She got do massage on weekends? My back has been aching and I felt pain at my buttock area when I walk.. I think I need a massage

I also wanna have prenatal massage. Mind to share shida's contacts? How's her chargers like? She got do massage on weekends? My back has been aching and I felt pain at my buttock area when I walk.. I think I need a massage

Shida's contact is 94361463. She's charging $60 per hour and yes, she does massages on sats. don't think she works on sun.....

I only had pains at my breast line there, right side too. Like the bra line there not sure if you referring to the same place

Yes thats the place, below the breast line. mine is more like aching rather than pain. At the back, same position as the breast line also ache.
every night got to rub oilment. :(

Think I will try Shida. Do we have to ownself put towel or mat on our bed? I scare after massage my bedsheet will be oily.
Thats what i love about shida. She prepares everything for u. Got sarong for u to wear so at least u are covered while she massage that certain area. She put sarong over your bed so not oily. If u have aircon in e room, u can also switch it on 24 deg.

Hi Mummies,
I took up pre-natal package with Babiesbellies (Novena Branch). Its about $560 for 10 sessions, 10 hours in total (u can utilise the package in 1.5hours/session too). So far, no complaints. They don't hard sell and don't talk much during massage, just let u relax and focus on areas u want them to work on. My hubby used two hours for his achey body thus far.. Intend to sign up for post natal with them at the roadshow at expo in april (discounts and freebies i think)

Hahahaa u all so funny...at first I thought what bbq....yuan lai u r referring to the blogger bqq...haa..but I do admire her courage to just enjoy n show people....

Btw are u girls going to take maternity photoshoot? When will u all b taking? 33weeks onwards seems good...
im half hearted. lazy to go.... hb no keen :( maybe will juz do the newborn shoots.

oh man, yeah.. this BQQ... super kua zhang. i see her weight gain i am so scared!!
tel u a joke. my frd sent me BQQ pic when i was slping. when i woke up i check hp with my eyes half open. literally got shocked and wide awake by her.. haha sorry if im mean :X (slap my mouth)

Yes thats the place, below the breast line. mine is more like aching rather than pain. At the back, same position as the breast line also ache.
every night got to rub oilment. :(
I also have this problem. I've highlighted to doctor and afraid that my liver might have some infection. In the end, liver result is good. Thus, till now still dunno wat has caused that pain. :(

Back