Year 2016 IVF Mummy To-Be

Hi hi that time was it Dawn or Phantom who went to the fengshui master in the old big house to get bb's name? Can I have his name n contact pls? Need it for my csect date. Tks.

U mean baby weight or your own weight? I find baby weight tend to slow down after third tri. So second tri is the time to boost their weight.
my own weight.. baby weight can only know when gg checkup ma.. becos mine is twins.. i hope i can achieve minimum 2.7kg each.... :p:p

My case's like yours... gained 10kg within 10 weeks in my 2nd tri (15-25 weeks), now gained almost another 5kg in the next 10 weeks (26-34+ weeks currently). Last measurement of bb's weight at 30 weeks was 1.5kg, which seems on track according to gynae. Next scan's next week at 35 weeks.

Appetite also decreased, 'cos now stomach space smaller due to bb pushing against it, eat little bit also full le.
next week is week 30 appt .... will know if they are increasing their weight by then... :)

Hi hi that time was it Dawn or Phantom who went to the fengshui master in the old big house to get bb's name? Can I have his name n contact pls? Need it for my csect date. Tks.
Er...I didn't go to any old big house. I went to Master Hui who has main office at Marine Parade and branch at People's Park Centre.
http://www.huimaster.com.sg/#

Another Sister previously recommended and shared another master. I saved the contact but didn't consult him because too far from my place. Here it is:
Master Long Tian Xiang
Address: 31 Pinewood Grove (@Woodlands)
Mobile: 90675008

Old big house? MIne is big house at Woodlands. Master Long Tian Xiang,

Do text him to check his availability coz he told me he'll be quite busy next week when i asked to join me when i collect my keys to my new hse next week,

Er...I didn't go to any old big house. I went to Master Hui who has main office at Marine Parade and branch at People's Park Centre.
http://www.huimaster.com.sg/#

Another Sister previously recommended and shared another master. I saved the contact but didn't consult him because too far from my place. Here it is:
Master Long Tian Xiang

Oh ok I went to Hui Masters for my #1 too but thought I will try the other one cos the sister said he really sat down n explained the choice of name. Hui Masters is actually very convenient for me cos they are near my place. Thanks for the contacts!

Old big house? MIne is big house at Woodlands. Master Long Tian Xiang,

Do text him to check his availability coz he told me he'll be quite busy next week when i asked to join me when i collect my keys to my new hse next week,

Ok tks babe!

When registering bb's birth certificate, do you all use the hanyu pinyin or dialect spelling for the name? Now in the midst of finding names, but don't really know the dialect spelling for the characters. My parents also not very sure of the dialect spelling.

My hubby and I are hokkien.

When registering bb's birth certificate, do you all use the hanyu pinyin or dialect spelling for the name? Now in the midst of finding names, but don't really know the dialect spelling for the characters. My parents also not very sure of the dialect spelling.

We put hanyu pinyin. Easier in future for our kids

Hanyu pinyin too. Easier.

Use dialect n Christian name...w/o hanyu pinyin. ...

Cos d guy who help us do birth cert told my hubby if just use hanyu pinyin...my bub birth cert will just be "ZHOU x x" n not "CHEW x x " which is like sort of not carrying d family surname (my hubby ic is using dialect only aso)....

not sure if this is the right thread to ask. i am still wondering if i should use cloth diapers/disposable types for twins.... heard different types of views as cloth diaper save money but time consuming to wash... and disposable is easier but higher expenses.... any advise here ? hehe ...

not sure if this is the right thread to ask. i am still wondering if i should use cloth diapers/disposable types for twins.... heard different types of views as cloth diaper save money but time consuming to wash... and disposable is easier but higher expenses.... any advise here ? hehe ...

I will not use cloth diaper lor especially with massive explosion poo poo. N it takes time to wash n dry. U have to make sure its wash clean too. With twins you will be very busy so disposable better.

I use disposable diaper. Especially newborn poo many times a day. Washing cannot keep up. Cheaper I found is abt $0.25per pcs for diaper. Mammy poko + diaper cream Work for me. If not clean in time may cos diaper rashes. Wait spend $ on PD worst.

For my bub am using disposable diaper...as

1. No helper to help me wash cloth diaper
2. If raining no dryer is gg take a long time to dry ---> musky smell + may hv mould growth
3. Not necessary saving $ as need more water to wash.
4. Cloth diaper need buy liner to line d diaper aso so tt easier to wash
5. Bb poo poo super staining ..I already hv a hard time washing d yellowish stain off sometime wen d poo leaking off d diaper...

If u r staying in d east area. ..loyang point there is a medical hall selling diaper at a cheaper cost e.g Drypers brand L size 68 pcs = $13 (around $0.19 per pcs) ..others brand aso cheaper ...

Cos d guy who help us do birth cert told my hubby if just use hanyu pinyin...my bub birth cert will just be "ZHOU x x" n not "CHEW x x " which is like sort of not carrying d family surname (my hubby ic is using dialect only aso)....
Ya ya, it's like Chew Da Ming..mixture of surname (dialect) & hanyu pinyin middle and last name. Quite common cos many seek fengshui masters and they come up with hanyu pinyin names

Oh mine used dialect surname but hanyu pinyin for middle and last character. The guy who did birth registration for us didn't say cannot wor. So my gal's birth cert name is Cheng xx instead of Zheng xx as PIL said keep the dialect surname. So at least when call her middle & last name sound same as Chinese characters

Oh mine used dialect surname but hanyu pinyin for middle and last character. The guy who did birth registration for us didn't say cannot wor. So my gal's birth cert name is Cheng xx instead of Zheng xx as PIL said keep the dialect surname. So at least when call her middle & last name sound same as Chinese characters

Perhaps d guy is trying to be helpful bah..haha...he never said cannot,just mentioned ...

Ya difficult to form d dialect name...we were cracking our head over tt..lucky my Mil know...haha...

Surname follow daddy spelling. Name is Han Yu pingyi

My elder is dialect name , number 2 surname is dialect but name is Han Yu pin yin coz I find the dialect name for her sounds like fish ball so decided to leave it as Han Yu pin yin

Same Lo, my 2 boys also retained the dialect surname. Ee Xx Xx rather than Yu Xx Xx

When did u girls start solid? Pd told us can start two weeks later. my boys are 4 mth plus now. Is it too early to start. They have saliva dripping all over their shirt n floor. They can't sit up yet.

When did u girls start solid? Pd told us can start two weeks later. my boys are 4 mth plus now. Is it too early to start. They have saliva dripping all over their shirt n floor. They can't sit up yet.

Mine coming to 6 month ..have head control n can sit up le...but still not start yet..cos many of friends said better will till 6 month n above..4 month is during our generation parent will start....

Mine aso saliva generator machine + he super like to eat "hand " burger..sometime single sometime double...lol

I asked my pd ...she told me if bub seems very hungry even after milk...can try but don't force if not ready...

Usually I start at 6mth when baby can sit up. Give 1-2spoon cereal. Taste taste only. After then if ok can take it as 1meal like breakfast or lunch time

Cannot..too early to start esp when they cannot sit up straight. To start on solids, the neck must be stable and best to sit upright. If I were you, I would start solids at 6 - 7 months.

My baby don't like to be put in carrier. I only tried once n he scream n cry like mad. I haven't even buckle it up n he cry the house down.

sometimes the mood at that moment makes us feel carrier is not suitable. maybe check whether baby well fed, diapers changed, weather too hot or wrong method of wearing a carrier.. That's why it is important to tryout for few hours or days before committing to one carrier. Can gauge the comfort of baby and mummy better. Probably can try www.facebook.com/babycarriersrentalsg ..

@Bunny33 its ok u got to continue trying.. My #1 also hated carrier at first. After like 2 weeks plus of trying, she likes it..

My trick was to wear then quickly get out of the hse... They will be distracted.
agree agree... and walk walk, suay suay, pat pat bounce bounce awhile.. haha..

Back