wTshare experience of buYing item not in good condition

limabiji

Dear mommy, i not the fusies mommy but i feel upset with the stroller condition that i buy@10. When the time i confirm with the mommy she said in good condition just a black dot at sitting area.my husband truly trust this mommy and she request my husband collect at night and wait at car park with no light. He not 100% check at no light car park. When reach home,
We open up and we really really upset, why she can sell this kind of stuff to other. Its really worst even galang guni also don't want. This mommy ask my hubby to collect at night time and wait at car park with no light therefore my husband unable to see the real picture.
I just get terminated after my delivered. I want to save money for my baby so i buy 2nd hand. Just upset with the condition that she lied to me. Why she can do this.

Previously also got 1 mother who wanted to sell me @ $10 but condition is terrible and I pass. She msged me to say nasty things. This type of ppl shd b banned.

Dear mommy, i not the fusies mommy but i feel upset with the stroller condition that i buy@10. When the time i confirm with the mommy she said in good condition just a black dot at sitting area.my husband truly trust this mommy and she request my husband collect at night and wait at car park with no light. He not 100% check at no light car park. When reach home,
We open up and we really really upset, why she can sell this kind of stuff to other. Its really worst even galang guni also don't want. This mommy ask my hubby to collect at night time and wait at car park with no light therefore my husband unable to see the real picture.
I just get terminated after my delivered. I want to save money for my baby so i buy 2nd hand. Just upset with the condition that she lied to me. Why she can do this.

how bad was it? i saw the pics she posted in the thread and it looks ok from the pics. are there more defaults on the item that were not mentioned?

Back