WTS Young Children Face Mask - N95

jol

image.jpg
image.jpg
Looking for people to share the purchase of children's face masks. Children's N95 masks.

Details of the masks as follow:-
Suitable for preschoolers and primary one children (small build children). Masks in market are mostly too big/loose for young children.

Desc: Child's mask. 3 layers filters which blocks out fine particles just like N95 mask.

Brand: Blue Eagle
Model: NP-3D
Size: SS
Colour: Blue
Manufacturing country: Taiwan

Function: Blocks 99.9% of size 3.0ûm particles & 95% of 0.3ûm particles. In accordance to N95 standard.

Certification: Pass USA Nelson Labs' Bacterial Filtration Efficiency test with 99.9% blockage of particle size 3.0ûm

Users Comment: More comfortable (breathable) and better fit for the young ones as compared to the available masks found in pharmacies.

Buy as a precaution against the haze; for the protection of our children!
Please buy in 10s for $10. Free normal postage.

Do PM me for any enquiries. Thanks!

Hi, my child who is primary three is wearing the mask. Guess she has a small face hence the "SS" size is a good fit for her although "SS" is meant for 2-6yo.

Hi, the length from the centre of mask to the ear loop is 13.5cm, or 15cm if it's stretched.
I have also ordered a size bigger masks (for primary school children) from the supplier, coming next Tue if u are ok to wait.

Yes, Pls let me know if the bigger kids mask is here, thanks
Btw can i mix them? Bcos seems that the size u stated can fit but not too sure

Last edited:
Hi rainie, Bigger "S" size mask left around 10 pink colour; "SS" size has blue or pink. Please let me know the quality needed asap can? PM me for order. Thanks!

Back