WTS: Usborne Official Handbook Knights & Pirates (Set of 2 books)

stenopus

I am letting go of the following 2 nos of pre-loved books under the Usborne Official Handbook Series.

The titles are :
1. The Usborne Official Knight's Handbook
2. The Usborne Official Pirate's Handbook

I am letting go of these 2 very informative books as a set because they belong to the same series.

Overall Condition: Tip top, Clean, Dust free, scratch free and as good as new.
Cover Condition: Both books are in Hard cover and comes with their respective book jacket and well maintained with no dents, crease, scratch, stains, writing, blunted corners. Jacket is slightly yellowish on the inner side due to age.
Page Condition: Excellent with no bends, yellowing, creases, stains, dog ears, tear, fold, missing pages and writing.

Do note that these 2 books in particular, are done using high grade materials. The titles on the hard covers are gold hot stamped on textured art paper. The spine is saddle stitched and sewn in thread. All pages in book uses high grammage quality art paper to prevent it from turning yellow and the solid spine ensure durability and longetivity.

* PLEASE CHECK OUT MY PHOTOS ATTACHED TO UNDERSTAND THE CONDITION BETTER

These books tackle non-fiction topics in a story telling method and colourful comic illustrations that is extremely hilarious and fun yet do not lose sight in putting the subject's salient points across. They are very good children's educational books to get them into the habit of reading and in Usborne's professional way. Like all other Usborne books, they are illustrated in a manner that is easy to understand, captivating, entertaining, organised and will not intimidate and discourage your kid through the fun way in which the facts are presented.

These books will definitely make a great collection for your children's home library for your kid's reference purpose if you are thinking of starting one at home the same way as I had done.

These 2 handbooks retailed at S$26 each when newly bought years back from Borders at Wheelock Place. I actually paid S$52 for this whole lot.

I will be selling these 2 books at S$30 (NETT). That is like S$15/book equivalent to 43% discount.

All items will be sold "As Is" in USED condition.

Collection to be at Woodlands MRT or Causeway Point after 7pm (Mon-Fri) as that is the time I am off work.

Message or Whatsapp me at 98761275 to enquire or to fix a mutually agreeable date for collection.

Attachments

• Front.jpg
    Front.jpg
    280.3 KB · Views: 158
  • Back.jpg
    Back.jpg
    300.9 KB · Views: 126
  • Knights Contents.jpg
    Knights Contents.jpg
    289.8 KB · Views: 182
  • Knights Sample 01.jpg
    Knights Sample 01.jpg