WTE : Singa Lions

Hello!

I have the Fireman and Smiley Singa in Red Tee (comes empty-handed) both in their original sealed bags. And Soldier (no bag). Looking to exchange these for Navy, Airforce, Surgeon, Photographer, Footballer, Student / Teacher (in that order). Please reply to this thread or PM me or provide your number. Thanks!

Pm if keen

Attachments

• IMG_20150822_074721.jpg
    IMG_20150822_074721.jpg
    370 KB · Views: 62
Hello!

I have the Fireman and Smiley Singa in Red Tee (comes empty-handed) both in their original sealed bags. And Soldier (no bag). Looking to exchange these for Navy, Airforce, Surgeon, Photographer, Footballer, Student / Teacher (in that order). Please reply to this thread or PM me or provide your number. Thanks!
I have soccer. want to xchange smiley. SMS me 91399475

Hello!

I have footballer for your soldier/army. But need to confirm your soldier/army got rifle?

Back