WTB: Preloved Baby Musical Mobile, Baby Toys, Baby Girl Clothes Bundle, Electric Yao Lan, baby rocke

flowergirl5499

Hi mummies

I am interested to get a few preloved items for my baby....

(1) Musical mobile for the cot. Prefer the battery operated. Willing to pay $20-30 as i am on tight budget.

(2) Bundle of baby toys if you have toys that you want to sell as a bundle. For example play gym, crib toys/pram toys. My budget for a bundle set is less than $40.

(3) Bundle of baby girl clothes. I am looking for preloved baby girl clothes such as pyjamas, dresses, pants, swaddles, socks, headbands, accesories etc from 0 months to 2-4 years old. Willing to pay like ~$0.50-1/piece.

(4) Electric Yaolan. My budget is less than $70.

(4) Baby rocker. My budget is less than $20.

Can email me pictures if you have. I am not a fussy buyer but would like to look at pics first before deciding to deal. I am willing to travel to your place to pick up items.

Interested, can email me directly at [email protected] your offers, pictures and your quotes.

Thanks Mummies =)

I have the following to sell :

1. Musical mobile from Mothercare (winding type) - $30
2. Bundle of 7 long sleeved rompers of different sizes - $10
3. Rocker -$10

Will take the photos later and send it to you.

Hi there, I have an electrical yao lan as well as bundle clothes. Pls Pm me for details
happy.gif

Almost brand new rocker at $15.
Opened but hardly ever used, received more than 1 as gift.
Self collect Chun Tin Road.
If keen let me know, will remove packaging from store room and send u actual pics.
Prego_Rocking_Chair113647822145158ec86c89a1.jpg

Blossom Farm.jpg
Blossom Farm 2.jpg

Preloved Baby Gym from ELC for sale at $50 (actual price $100 plus)
Self collect at Ang Mo Kio.
Excellent condition
Age Range: From Birth

•Baby gym converts to playmat
•3 detachable soft toys with textures and sounds
•Removable arch
•Great for lying, sitting, kicking and stretching
•Baby-safe mirror

The Blossom Farm 2 in 1 Baby Gym is a lovely, cosy place for your baby to relax – lying, sitting, kicking and stretching. The different colours, textures and sounds of the 3 detachable toys will keep your baby entertained and encourage them to discover their hands and senses. As your baby grows, the mat is great for tummy time play and gives them the space to roll over and discover what's around them.

Please contact 83238151 if interested.

Hi

I have one bag (abt 30pcs plus) of baby girl cloth 3mth to 12mth, (dress, short/romper/sleep romper/pants/ etc)
some are newly buy and some are my elder girl.
Let go all at $10.
given all used bib free as well. clearing space for my gilr pass 1st year.
contact me 91128338 if keen.

Hi

I have electric yaolan + spring + hanger + yaolan clothes to let go. Do PM me if you are still looking.

I have Tiny love cot mobile and tiny love gymini deluxe. Will include lamaze cluth cube and giving away gals clothes, hats, mittens, sock, shoes etc. Pm me if interested.

Hi i have one preloved music cot mobile for one pack of PET PET XL or Drypers

Collection Admiralty MRT

LeapFrog Learn & Groove Musical Table

Learn & Groove with 15 activities and over 40 songs and melodies!
Activities provide opportunities for baby to explore with a roll, tap, slide or spin.
Includes a variety of music styles for baby to enjoy.
Comes with either blue or green legs to attach to table as baby grows.
Introduces shapes, numbers and counting 1-10 in English and Spanish.

Grows with your Child
The sturdy, plastic-molded, brightly colored table sits flat on the floor for babies to play at while sitting. You can attach the table's legs to adjust it to accommodate toddlers' play while standing. And it offers plenty of activities at different levels of learning to keep your child entertained for these early developmental years. Your child will delight in spinning the maraca to hear a fun rendition of the ABC song; playing the colored piano keys to practice motor skills and learn about colors; moving the trombone's slide to count to 10; and sliding the cello to learn about up and down. Kids can tap on the colorful drum and learn about colors and primary shapes, too. Then, by flipping the pages of the "book" to go from the Learning Mode to the Music Mode, kids can hear more than 40 songs and melodies, including nursery rhymes and fun individual instrument sounds that will have them singing and dancing.

Plenty to Do, Lots to Learn
With all of these activities, your child will exercise his or her memory and problem-solving skills with lots of things to push, pull, turn, open, and close. And with the flip of a switch, the songs and games switch from English to Spanish, offering a great introduction to foreign-language learning. The Learn & Groove Musical Table requires some assembly and needs 3 AA batteries for operation

Condition: 7.5/10 (skickers highlighted in circles have been torn out cleanly. But the kids wouldn’t realize it. )

Asking for $25

Collection:
Weekdays: Jurong East
Sat: vivo / harbourfront
Sun: 1pm - 3pm (ARC Alexandra Retail Centre) or vivo/harbourfront

Please email me if interested: [email protected]

Attachments

• Activity table 1.JPG
    Activity table 1.JPG
    37.9 KB · Views: 252
  • Activity table 5.jpg
    Activity table 5.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 235
Hi you still looking for electrical yaolan? I have the whole set, stand, motor, springs & 2 nets (pink & blue). Very new as it's rarely been used. I also have a baby gym mat to give away free too. Please Watsapp me for photos or details 93272483.

Electronic education Y-pad toy for children-$13(Self collect at Tampines-any day / Hg @ sun only)
There are 2 colour available- Pink/blue. This is using battery hence no radiation.
Replace this education toy wit yr I-pad now.
What can your children learn fr this Y-pad?...
-pronoun 42 words(Apple, Bear & more)
-recognise picture
- 26 alphabet letters
-no 1-10
-Asking mode(Yr children need to find out the correct word that the Y-pad asking)
-6 special words and different sound
- 2 different songs
-Do Re mi

Attachments

• Y-pad.jpg
    Y-pad.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 216
Hi mummies

I am interested to get a few preloved items for my baby....

(1) Musical mobile for the cot. Prefer the battery operated. Willing to pay $20-30 as i am on tight budget.

(2) Bundle of baby toys if you have toys that you want to sell as a bundle. For example play gym, crib toys/pram toys. My budget for a bundle set is less than $40.

(3) Bundle of baby girl clothes. I am looking for preloved baby girl clothes such as pyjamas, dresses, pants, swaddles, socks, headbands, accesories etc from 0 months to 2-4 years old. Willing to pay like ~$0.50-1/piece.

(4) Electric Yaolan. My budget is less than $70.

(4) Baby rocker. My budget is less than $20.

Can email me pictures if you have. I am not a fussy buyer but would like to look at pics first before deciding to deal. I am willing to travel to your place to pick up items.

Interested, can email me directly at [email protected] your offers, pictures and your quotes.

Thanks Mummies =)

HI
I got one brand new unopened playgym to let go at $50
Original price $ 89.90
Keen sms or pm me at 91166587

Attachments

• $T2eC16NHJGwFFZ,eEJyyBRdtjqN!!w~~60_1.jpg
    $T2eC16NHJGwFFZ,eEJyyBRdtjqN!!w~~60_1.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 225
Electronic education Y-pad toy for children-$13(Self collect at Tampines-any day / Hg @ sun only)
There are 2 colour available- Pink/blue. This is using battery hence no radiation.
Replace this education toy wit yr I-pad now.
What can your children learn fr this Y-pad?...
-pronoun 42 words(Apple, Bear & more)
-recognise picture
- 26 alphabet letters
-no 1-10
-Asking mode(Yr children need to find out the correct word that the Y-pad asking)
-6 special words and different sound
- 2 different songs
-Do Re mi
Hi Is this new?

8568179.jpg

Preloved musical cot bumper.
condition: 9/10, still storage with box.
letting go $20. self collect at pioneer/harbourfront.
PM if keen

Hi I hv a mobile cot toy with music selling at $8 no battery needed. Pls pm if interested. Thanks!

Attachments

• PicsArt_1383558736127.jpg
    PicsArt_1383558736127.jpg
    712.2 KB · Views: 237
I have a manual yao lan. used for 6 mths only. still in very good condition. come with 5 springs and 2 yao lan. selling at $50. Self collection at Jurong West Central 1. Interested pls message me at 81899620

Attachments

• IMG_20131127_004536.jpg
    IMG_20131127_004536.jpg
    231.2 KB · Views: 261
Hi I am selling a bundle @ $10 which comprises the following:
- Used Baby Girl Clothes -15 pcs (0 mths -1 yrs)
- Used Baby Girl hats -6 pcs
- Used mittens and booties -35 pcs
- Used Baby Spoon -2 pcs
- Used Kodomo Puff container -1 pc
- BN cloth diaper -2 pcs
- BN Nuk Milk Bottle -1 bottle
- BN Pigeon Pacifer -3 pcs

If interested, pm me.

Back