WTB : Milk Storage Bag

I have 5 boxes of nanny milk bag 50pcs each box and 2boxes lanoish milk bag 30pcs each box. All to go at $65.

I have 5 medela bottles letting go at $5 each, 7-8 glass bottles with covers letting go at $1 each, foc 7 glass bottles wo covers. If keen pls pm me. Tks.

i have 1 BN Boots milk bag 40pcs $10. Add $1 for postage if needed. Collection punggol or nel station. Orchard area can be arranged according to my schedule. PM me if interested, thanks.

Hi i have BNIP Nanny Breastmilk Storage Bag 25 pcs per per box.

Letting go at 1 box for 6, 2 boxes for $11.

I have this
6) Brand new in box milk bags :
Autumn/ Nanny 50 pcs - $12
Nanny/ Pigeon 25 pcs - $6.00
The above items are to be collected at Jurong west area. PM/ whatsapp( 93638901) me for picture if keen.

We have Brand New Pigeon Milk Storage Bags.

Each box of 25 pieces for $10.

Above 5 boxes of purchase, we do delivery for FREE. All are Brand New and Sealed conditions. We do re-stocking monthly.

Purchase of 10 packets, we give FREE 1 Additional Box of 25 pcs Milk Storage Bags.

8620786.jpg

Last edited:
Hi,

Have one box of Lanitosh milk bags to let go. A total of 42 Milkbags in a box. Letting go at only $11 inclusive of Free shipping with normal mail.
happy.gif

Interested, pls PM
happy.gif

thank you
happy.gif

product of Thailand, brand is Sunmum. It made from Low Density Polyethylene plastic, which is for containing food.
- One pack has 20 BPA Free bags (Pre-sterilized, so can be used immediately)
- Can contain up to 9 Oz (270ml) milk.
- Can be put in freezer or the normal fridge compartment.
- Self-standing
- Only one in market, Triple-zipped lock to prevent leakage.
- There's label for you to write down the date and time.
Selling at $ 5.5 each (20 bags/pack). Pick up at Bukit purmei or other pre-arrange location.
If you buy 10 packs, will give you extra discount, you'll only have to pay $ 50.
email [email protected]
For more photos and other stuff (baby, toddler, mum-to-be, Bags, IT stuff) for sales, pls visit :
http://picasaweb.google.com/111325912367460619313

Hi, anyone with a opened packet of Nanny and Boots milk bag? Can post pictures here as I wanted to take a look of the different between the two bag? Thank you.

Sorry marveille for borrowing your thread here.

Looking for Nanny milk bag 50pieces at $12 include P&H. Can be 25pieces in each box.
Kindly message me at 91058047 if you feel fine for my request.

I have Lansinoh Breastmilk Storage Bags (50pcs/box) - $7.
Self collect at Sengkang/Khatib (Mon/Fri) / Tampines (Sun)
There are 2 packs in the box, 25pcs/pack. 1 pack unopened, 1 pack left with 10-15pcs

Back