would like to recommend a caring & good confinement auntie

Leongseewan

I'm mother of two baby boy ages 3+ years old & youngest is 1 +years old. My two pregnancy is c section and i hired auntie kam for first and second baby. I was very bessing as my confinement auntie kam is so good in everything. She help me a lots on my breast feeding journey. She good caring for the baby, my elder son & me so i can have a good rest for whole month.She will cook give advise to the do's and dont's of the post natal period.She can cook special yummy confinement dishes Cause she Have been stay in canada, England & USA before . Like chicken chop marinated with ginger , pork chop marinated with lemongrass, papaya fish carrot soup help in produce more breast milk, pumpkin carrot corn soup ( a lots fibers and nutrient) help a lots of constipation during confinement, pig stomach soup + lemongrass, pure chicken essence soup for whole week with variety of chinese herb,fried bee hon, vinegar pork, spare rib marinated with vinegar fried rice with sesame oil+ gingers and a lots of variety yummy dishes. Her cook ing skills excellent. Cause mostly her customer is hong kong people.She Will cook for my husband as Well.The good thing is she seldom repeat dishes Cause during whole month always eat home cook food and staying inside the house.So Will not feel Bored.She really hard working. She very clean and fast.Can contact her by Malaysia handphone 012-5431562.

Back