Worried for my wife..

PapaMama101

Dear Good people,

We are PR in Singapore. And recently post our baby delivery by C-section, my wife got continuous bleeding, sometimes it had been very heavy and we rushed to our gynae. She gave antibiotics and then she gave female hormone for menses and still donot see bleeding stop. Gynae also saw a lump in scan which she is not sure if it is placenta or fibroid or cyst which she never noticed during pregnancy. Our gynae is well known in Parkwayeast hospital.

I am really worried for my wife. Please help with some guidance on what shall we do and any recommendations of good gynae gor second opinions or treatment.

lots of thanks in advance.

sometimes the Dr might proposed a re-laparotomy after caesarean to confirm if it was retained placenta or something else if the bleeding kept persisting. i believed the Dr might had ask your wife to monitor the bleeding via the number of soaked pads used daily. if your wife feels giddy or any signs of anemia before her next appointment, can always ring up the clinic for further advice. take care!!

Back