Will sperm flow out?

yuiyui

Dear all, this question has been puzzling me as i was trying to conceive. May i know does the sperm will flow out of you most of the time? i tried putting pillow under my butt but is the same result

Yes, they will fall out more or less, you can try to raise your legs for a couple of mins or as long as you can hold after bd, then use the baby wipe to wipe off the excessive, take a shower in the morning instead :) when I was trying to have a baby, I did that and im 7 months pregnant now.

Will tried your method. by the way did you try to eat anything to improve your body and how many months of trying to conceive?

Didnt really ate any food in particular, but I drank quite a lot of ginger juice mixed with lemon and honey, old people said that ginger keeps our uterus warm which makes it easier for the embryo to attach to it, for me, I just like it cuz it tastes good, and refreshing :) no harm trying :D

Get a those ovulation strips or a fertility monitor to monitor the peak ovulation days.. I used the fertility monitor to enhance chances of conceiving.

hi, i try ovulation kits also but keep negative and app showing is fertile period. Had a fail iui recently .

but we always have sex also like 5 times, out of 3 times flow out :( any other ways to advise ?

I tried the method, when me hubby ejaculates deeply and than raise my legs up(read this somewhere to help with conceiving a boy or a girl). It sounds crazy but trust me, as I have a beautiful boy and a girl now.

Does it overflow? yes, all the time, but keep your hip up, law of physics right, and it really works. All the best!

I tried the method, when me hubby ejaculates deeply and than raise my legs up(read this somewhere to help with conceiving a boy or a girl). It sounds crazy but trust me, as I have a beautiful boy and a girl now.

Does it overflow? yes, all the time, but keep your hip up, law of physics right, and it really works. All the best!

ok. will try it. hope have good news hehe. married too long. no egg pop out yet

I did exactly like Samantha Wong, i raised my legs up for about 10-15mins, im 8months peeggy now, yes, the sperm + semen will flow out, but you dont need all of them, one healthy strong sperm is enough lol

For ladies who still haven't got preggy, you might wanna go to your gynae and check with them if you can request for a check of your fallopian tubes, sometimes they are blocked I think. I did a polyps removal operation through laparoscopy in may 2015, at the same time my gynae did a flushing of the Fallopian tubes for me, and I conceived in end of june, early july, so im not sure if it was the polyps that causing my fertility or the F tubes. Pls ask for your gynae's advice :)

http://www.evidentlycochrane.net/tubal-flushing-might-it-help-you-get-pregnant/

I did exactly like Samantha Wong, i raised my legs up for about 10-15mins, im 8months peeggy now, yes, the sperm + semen will flow out, but you dont need all of them, one healthy strong sperm is enough lol

For ladies who still haven't got preggy, you might wanna go to your gynae and check with them if you can request for a check of your fallopian tubes, sometimes they are blocked I think. I did a polyps removal operation through laparoscopy in may 2015, at the same time my gynae did a flushing of the Fallopian tubes for me, and I conceived in end of june, early july, so im not sure if it was the polyps that causing my fertility or the F tubes. Pls ask for your gynae's advice :)

will try it out..

btw mine not block. all fine, first time fail in iui. but also trying on our side also

Hi @coachy0203, when you have polyps block fallopian tube, did you get cramp issue all the time? what makes you make the decision to go for gynae check?

hi @wishprayblessbabies, i didnt have cramp but my menses were always prolong and super heavy (i needed to use heavy/ over night menses pads, and needed to change them every few hours, its horrible). I thought its my body condition because since young my menses were heavy, but regular, it's only until one or two years ago i noted it became more and more heavy and i wanted to have a baby, we have been trying for 6 months without any results, that's why we decided to go to the gynae and he discovered i had 2 polyps, one inside and one outside of the uterus. Hence, he suggested to remove them by laparoscopy (it's a minor surgery), at the same time, the gynae suggested to check my Fallopian tubes to see if they are blocked, then my polyps were removed and he found out they are not blocked :p I havent had the chance to check if my menses are becoming regular or not , im already pregnant, haha.

hi @wishprayblessbabies, i didnt have cramp but my menses were always prolong and super heavy (i needed to use heavy/ over night menses pads, and needed to change them every few hours, its horrible). I thought its my body condition because since young my menses were heavy, but regular, it's only until one or two years ago i noted it became more and more heavy and i wanted to have a baby, we have been trying for 6 months without any results, that's why we decided to go to the gynae and he discovered i had 2 polyps, one inside and one outside of the uterus. Hence, he suggested to remove them by laparoscopy (it's a minor surgery), at the same time, the gynae suggested to check my Fallopian tubes to see if they are blocked, then my polyps were removed and he found out they are not blocked :p I havent had the chance to check if my menses are becoming regular or not , im already pregnant, haha.
@coachy0203 Thanks for sharing. Same problem here want to baby badly but everymonth seems to be pregnant but it's me think too much. Suspect fallopian tube block also. If this month still not pregnant I will go gynaecology check.

for strong and healthy sperm. The husband is advise to masturbate often, prefer to be alternate days from sex days. (example: Monday masturbate, Tuesday sex, weds masturbate)
provided 1. husband is not a heavy smoker and 2. is NOT a person who eats fast food for breakfast lunch and dinner.

The reason is that the freshest sperm are ones that are produce and used within 48hrs. They swim faster, last longer in the womb.
After ejaculation, some sperm will normally flow out that is because the pressure in the womb of a woman pushes out, just like farting ; air pushes out because internal body pressure. No matter the sexual position, doggy , prone or missionary some sperm will flow out, not to worry a healthy person sperm count will survive that little outflow.

Will tried your method. by the way did you try to eat anything to improve your body and how many months of trying to conceive?

I had ginger tea alot too when I was trying to conceive. Almost a cup each day sometimes ginger lemon, sometimes brown sugar ginger with red dates, sometimes ginger milktea. Chinese do believe that ginger warms your womb to create a good environment for in there for your to conceive! I had ginger for almost a year! :)

@Mercury_Blue I tried to prop pillow as well and it works too. We have been trying for 2 years before this pregnancy.

I did go for checkup since I have irregular periods and gynae said everything looks normal. Her advice is to cut down on sugar (e.g. soft drinks, white rice, white bread) as high sugar level contributes to irregular period.

Last year I cut down on sugar (no soft drink, only have one white rice daily, sometimes I will take brown rice which is healthier) and my period becomes more often (1.5-2 months instead of 3-4 months). Managed to conceive end last year. :) Jiayou!

There are many factors to improve pregnancy.examples:TCM,the food you eat, smoking,drinking liquor, not enough rest,sex position, timing of ovulation. And most importantly patient....

There are many factors to improve pregnancy.examples:TCM,the food you eat, smoking,drinking liquor, not enough rest,sex position, timing of ovulation. And most importantly patient....
thanks for so much info. hope by following it, it will help to improve the chance

for strong and healthy sperm. The husband is advise to masturbate often, prefer to be alternate days from sex days. (example: Monday masturbate, Tuesday sex, weds masturbate)
provided 1. husband is not a heavy smoker and 2. is NOT a person who eats fast food for breakfast lunch and dinner.

The reason is that the freshest sperm are ones that are produce and used within 48hrs. They swim faster, last longer in the womb.
After ejaculation, some sperm will normally flow out that is because the pressure in the womb of a woman pushes out, just like farting ; air pushes out because internal body pressure. No matter the sexual position, doggy , prone or missionary some sperm will flow out, not to worry a healthy person sperm count will survive that little outflow.
yes there is air push out. i feel some farting but is not from the butt

Hi May I know how the doc discovered the 2 polyps? Is it through the ultra scanning?

Hi May I know how the doc discovered the 2 polyps? Is it through the ultra scanning?
It good that when the hubby ejaculate dont pull out immediately, cause the air may push thr sperm out. after trying for 3 years, follow this method and finally good news. also the water from the vagina also play a part in sending the sperm to the egg.so more water more sperm can go to the egg.

i try using the fertility monitor clear blue. does not help me . i think im not ovulate. tt time doctor give me pills i ovulate. next round try another medicine but rejected cause allergy to it so stop . i try to follow the app but show fertile day but i not fertile at all :( always negative sia

will try it out..

btw mine not block. all fine, first time fail in iui. but also trying on our side also

Try a few times. For my kids, we try same method for two weeks, I think after 3rd time it was just work....haha. I think you know what I mean. Hubby was stress...by me. But keep trying. My kids are 10 and 12 now...I shared with some friends and it worked. But dont fret, relax and be natural. Also do check out. And try to have fun....

Actually you can try this thing called Soft Cup (not sure if that's the actual name though). It's like a cup/cap that you put into you down there. Basically it has multiple uses - 1) Use during period, to collect blood flow and dispose of the blood, can reuse for the day. 2) Use during period for blood-free, mess-free sex. 3) Put in before having sex, can be used to prevent pregnancy, but not so accurate as a condom of course. 4) Get your husband to come into the cup, then put it in. That keeps the sperm from flowing out, thus upping your chances of getting pregnant.

Sorry I'm not sure where to get in Sg right now, but I used it before (imported from US), might have a few extra lying around at my mom's place. If you're interested in trying, just PM me. (Disclaimer, I'm not selling this or anything, just a previous user.)

ok then thats reflex air. its air trap, after some pumping action- like how you pump an air tight container with the pump they provide.
Do you tighten your virginal muscles during intercourse? Try not to be tense, alittle alcohol does help(depending on drinking habit a 2-3 glasses of red wine or 3 -4 bttls of beer)

all the best :) dnt stress

ok then thats reflex air. its air trap, after some pumping action- like how you pump an air tight container with the pump they provide.
Do you tighten your virginal muscles during intercourse? Try not to be tense, alittle alcohol does help(depending on drinking habit a 2-3 glasses of red wine or 3 -4 bttls of beer)

all the best :) dnt stress
@asl18 i think i am tense but it flow all over my thigh. is this normal?. will try ur method

Do you all feel the sperm flow into uterus? Not all the time I can feel it but when I can feel it. It was like warm fluid flow in. How bout others? Can share?

Back