Unique & quality personalised products for kids | tinyme.com.au

WEBSITE
The site I am ordering from is Tinyme

ORDERS
i) Exchange rate: AU$ = SG$1.2 (rate will be adjusted up in accordance to credit card rate)
ii) Priority is given to paid orders
iii) I will place order once total exceeds minimum order of AU$150
iv) No amendment/cancellation is allowed after your orders are submitted, paid for and confirmed.

SHIPPING
Shipping is AUD$6.95 for orders less than AUD$35, and AUD$11.95 for orders exceeding AUD$35. Cost of shipping will be split amongst number of spreeists, regardless of weight and amount.

Local (Meetup/via post)
- Free meetup at MRT Station (EW Line, from Tampines MRT to City Hall MRT by appointment)
- Self-collect at Bedok North Rd
- Via Singpost Normal or Registered mail (add $2.24 on top of postage costs). Postage rates are as per Singpost + $0.50 packaging costs.
- Next day delivery SmartPac box at $5 with tracking number (up to 3kg and if your items fit the box).

PAYMENT
- Full payment is to be made after placing your order.
- Local postage costs (if applicable) to be paid only after the items have reached Singapore, and when your parcel is ready to be mailed out.
- Please credit payment into POSB Savings Account 172-26625-8 with your username as the initials for your transfer.

TERMS & CONDITIONS
i) Delivery time is approximately 4 weeks, from the time order is placed.
ii) I will not be responsible for any international/local shipment delays, defected/wrong item sent by tinyme.com.au.
iii) I will place order only upon receipt of payment.
iii) No amendment/cancellation once orders are placed, confirmed and shipped out by Tinyme.
iv) Refunds will be made in 2 days only if item is out of stock, or mistakes on personalised items as a result of my error (e.g., names spelt wrongly)
v) I will keep all informed of order status through this thread or via email.

*Please only join the spree if you are comfortable with the above terms and conditions. Thank you :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Please post your orders in thread or email them to me at [email protected])
ORDER FORMAT

1) Item name:
URL :
Quantity:
Colour/Size/Design (if applicable):
Name to be used for personalisation:
Price in AU$:

2) Item name:
URL :
Quantity:
Colour/Size/Design (if applicable):
Accessory (i.e., box/bag with puzzle):
Name to be used for personalisation:
Price in AU$:

Total in AU$:

Total in SG$: AU$ x 1.2

Payment Details
Date:
Time:
Transaction reference:
ATM or iBanking?

Contact Details (PM/Email me if you do not wish to disclose it here)
Name:
Hp no:
Email:

Last edited:

Back