Unable to Post Pics on WTS section

kittyminky

Hello,

I've been trying to post pics on the WTS forum but am unable to. I clicked on "Upload a File" but nothing happened. It's been going on for quite a while. Let me know when the problem is fixed, or is there any other way I can upload photos? Thanks!

Hello,

I've been trying to post pics on the WTS forum but am unable to. I clicked on "Upload a File" but nothing happened. It's been going on for quite a while. Let me know when the problem is fixed, or is there any other way I can upload photos? Thanks!
We were able to post and upload image using both Chrome browser (Windows OS) and iPhone (iOS 8.1). Could you provide us more information like which browser you were using and if you were using mobile or PC? Thanks.

Hi Chin Leng,

I'm using Firefox on the PC. Just tried uploading using Chrome and it works. Guess if I wish to upload pics I need to use Chrome instead of Firefox?

Hi Chin Leng,

I'm using Firefox on the PC. Just tried uploading using Chrome and it works. Guess if I wish to upload pics I need to use Chrome instead of Firefox?

We tested using Firefox ver. 33.0.2 (Windows) and we were also able to upload image. You may want to try reinstalling your Firefox if you are still unable to upload images.

394x150.png

Hi,im also trying to upload picture using my phone but it said error and my file is too big?can anyone help pls?thank u:)

Back