!Unable to post in Spree corners n WTS even after a yr...pls advise soon

babywonder

Was wondering hw come im still nt able to post in the above-mentioned even after a yr..had PMed the moderators but no one has gotten back to me...sigh... Can someone kindly advise?? thks!

Same problem. I emailed the moderator twice. First time, she responded and replied my email that the moderator-in-charge of the Overseas Spree will get back to me. Nothing happened. I emailed asking if I need to send her a separate email ...she said no. Again, I waited. Just sent another email 2 weeks ago. Nothing.

I think we just want to know WHY we are not getting a response from the moderator. A reply would be helpful. We just want to know WHY we are allowed or not allowed to post in the Overseas Spree. And WHAT, if anything, we need to do, to be able to post there.

Maybe I'm wrong about the whole matter, but silence from the moderator(s) give the appearance that they are favoring the current users already on that thread.

I think we are all just seeking an explanation here.

Thanks

me too.. very fed up cannot post at Marketplace & Exchange Corner: Spree (Overseas sites only) ... purchased sth there, but cannot post...sian...

me too.. I have joined since 2008 but I cant post anything on the WTS forum
sad.gif

Back