TTC for 2014 Horse Babies

missycandy

happy.gif

hehehehe i wanted earlier ones but end up still nothing ... so no matter what as long as have healthy baby can le
happy.gif

hey.. me too! wanted a snake tail bb but till now no news yet. hoping for one this month.

we did what we possibly could cos bd so many times this month after seeing opk double line.. but the thing is, it has been giving me double line for many days liao till i dun even know if i O anot. leave it to fate, and wait for my bday week to see if i got a nice present this year anot.

As for PMS symptoms, boobies abit hard now, sensitive nipples and worst of all, i look fat and ugly with that buldging tummy!

Hi.. hoping to get a horse bb too..
happy.gif

btw, i had been reading a book called 'Taking Charge of your Fertility' by Toni Weschler and it has some FAM guidelines which is very useful for TTC ladies.. For one thing, it advises not to rely too much on OPKs since the device only detects LH surge and a LH surge can last over a few days.

actually, if you look through those fertility books and websites, the tell-tale sign for the peak day of your fertility is your cervical fluid. Just to research more and you won't need to leave it to chance to get a bb..
happy.gif

actually, u have to monitor the fluid all times of the day.. even a little will let you know it's your peak.. the presence of the fluid helps to increase the chance of pregnancy. if the fluid is not present throughout the entire cycle and this occurs for several cycles, it will be helpful to tell the gynae abt it. he/she will be able to pinpoint on your condition.

of coz, i'm just sharing what i've learnt from the book and i'm still learning as i read. alot of concepts are complicated and will take a few cycles to understand. Jiayou ladies!

Oops..
Blessedone : i never see this thread jus now.. hehee.

I was posting at the other thread..i was saying cos of too many disappointments, I nv pined too much hopes. Last mth was considered my first AF after my d&c in mar.. i took quite long to accept the fact
sad.gif
Then my "real AF" returned in Jun. So far i feeling so hungry no matter how much i eat. but sometimes so contradicting, i cant finish up the food, and got the feeling of vomitting. Cheyyyyy. i will temporary treat all these are PMS first until later days. Cos my AF cld be due soon. But my AF not accurate de. so I hoping all these = good news !!!

Hi all.. I am hoping for a horse bb too.. had a gal coming to 2 years this aug.

My period did not come for the whole month of Jun. I have been feeling tired and very hungry most of the times. Got this nausea feeling too. I tested thrice but all negative. A little relieved and yet disappointed. =P

Huisi..
My period came today though i got so many "promising" symptoms. Haizzzz..Feelin sad lor, but happy also cos my AF length seems to become shorter, it came quite early this month. So i thought all the symptoms i encountered might be good news, until i see red today. But im feeling vv terrible lor.

I see red today when I wipe =( a little disappointed and yet relieved, cos initially I hope to have a Dec baby (I was born in Dec). But I dont mind if baby comes earlier. So contradicting.

Hello!
happy.gif
Hoping for baby horse but not sure when to start TTCing... Just bought/renovated house, so want to let finances recover abit first. Hoping to have Oct baby because I hope to have Libra baby... Same as me
happy.gif

but earlier also nvm la lol! Same as you, huisi. :p

Jiayou everyone!!!

Cecilia : Thanks Thanks! Think im feeling so xinku cos i got stomach flu which came together with my AF..
sad.gif
So im feeling utterly terrible. Ya we jiayou together...

can we post in this thread more frequent? haaa i finding this thread v quiet leh.. Or there are many silent readers?? hmmmm..

hi all, me here too..

yes.. hope more ladies can join us here in our ttc journey!

for me, at the tail of the 2ww ... did what we could for this month, jus leaving it to fate.

Hihi, i'm ttc for horse baby too! Wanted to try for snake baby but no fate. Hopefully got fate with horse baby. :p

what does AF and BD means?
i had a planned sex for the hope to have bb last month 2 days on 21 Jun b4 my ovulation. Since last week i on and off feel cramps either on my left or rite side of tummy area. also my nipples are very sensitive ie hard and pain when my hubby tried to suck them past few days and when bathing. Just wonder m i pregnant???though i have yet to test as my menses is suppose to be this week and intend to test if i have not been having menses for next 3 weeks

AF - aunty flow = menses
BD - baby dancing = make love

pooh, the only way to find out is to test. we cant tell if you are. all d best!

Hi blessdone, we are still here, so sad right. This morning my girl wake up immediately tell me she want didi n MEI MEI, so xing suan..

Yes pooh, only a test and you will know. Sometimes pre -after symptoms and pregnant symptoms areally super alike. You can probably test the day after you miss the period?

Hi blesedone n allerts tks for your advice. I also think a test can confirm it. Juz posted coz I m curious what r the symptoms. My menses is suppose to b here yesterday but I have experience of Menses coming as late as 2 weeks due to stress. So I think I shd juz wait for another 3 weeks to have a test done.
I am looking for a good female gyne at mt A. Any recommendation?

Allets :
Ya i agree with you. Think not of you encountered so super alike symptoms. Think im always the one and so i get so many disappointments lol. Each time i told myself not to look into symptoms, but i always ended up in looking into it!! I hope i can be "heng heng" this mth leh..
happy.gif
happy.gif
Im waiting for my AF to finish.. and monitor my CM.

hello there, i am also ttc but nothing yet. Not giving up even Hubby say one shot one kill, but end up ttc for the past 2 months? Ate folic acid everyday and I was thinking will the stork come soon? Ended up =( disappointment leh.

Hi littleone, don't get disappointed. U juz tried for 2 months its still early. Jiayou
For me I have been eating vitamins for pregnant n lacting ladies n folic acid for past 4 months n only started ttuc Last mth. I don't expect me to get pregnant fast since I m already 29 yrs old n fertility reduce as we aged yr by yr.

Hey peeps, let's brighten the atmosphere here! We shall make it happen! Let's not be dismayed!

Instead of making ourselves feel sad, why not make the best out of it. Does make me feel better that someone is cheering me on. Let's make the best out of the situation! Cheerios.

July : Dont ever give up okie.. Miracles do happen!! For my #1 & #2, i considered quite or rather v lucky. So i thought when i ttc for #3, i thought easy but.. haizzz i had a m/c in mar lor, cos my bb not growing. So im trying hard for it.. i believe there will be one day that our efforts will be paid off. Jiayou everyone!! I hope to see everyone here to move the MTB thread real SOON!!

Littleone : Yeahhh..everyone 加油!!

hi everyone, i've been ttc-ing for #2 close to a year but no news yet, thinking if i shld go get a checkup. my #1 is by accident, so nw ttc journey seems tough and stressful for me esp seeing so many ppl ard me preggy. let's all jiayou mummies
happy.gif

Good Luck to all TTC for horse bb

blurblur.. me too. I have my no1 after few mth of ttc and no2 come to us on the first month we try. And no3 did not stay with us for long. Guess it was my fault, took it for granted. When I had no3 i cont to carry my no2(4 yrs old) as usual and end up mc in apr this yr.

I m TTC. Been trying to a baby snake but no news .. so now hv to try for a horse bb .. I have all kind of symptoms but i dont dare to test yet.

Mikiko : Sounds same as me
happy.gif
Ya lo i was reali lucky especially for my #2, i just BD once. I have 2 gals. My #2 also coming to 4yo in dec. So your normal menses back already? After i d&c in Mar, my normal menses came back only in Jun lo. Think in May i got only brown discharge not considered AF. We jiayou together k. i hope this mth i can strike..

Katherine : Me too. i think i have near to 7-8 friends who are preggy now lor. Jus wondering when will be my turn..
happy.gif
But i will wait patiently cos i wanna a healthy baby now.
happy.gif

Hi blurblur, thanks for ur kind words. u r lucky u have 2 little precious. I am seriously envious.. i wonder when i will stop having those sour feeling.. ppl ard me aint exactly encourging. Given that, i m in my late 30s so my friends r all done with the preggy part and onto bringing up kids. So they r wondering why i even bother to try when i m so old. definitely in high risk group nw..

July : Dont be envious my dear.. You will be blessed with a bb soon too!! U been trying naturally mah?? Huh.. hmm dont bcos of that u give up.. I think you shld try, try & try even harder. No doubt you are in the high risk grp, but if u take the medi regularly n listen to gynae advises, plus all the pre scannings. I believe you will be blessed with a healthy bb.
I believe in chinese god, cos my workplace is quite near the temple, so on & off i will go n pray that i wanna a bb soon. Believe or not believe, i just do whatever that will help me
happy.gif
heheee..sound that im v desperate..ya la actually im more on praying if im blessed with a bb, i wanna a healthy bb cos of my previous m/c i v scared..

blurblur .. I still thinking shld I try again .Abit scare after that bad experience. I am 36 this yr if plan again hum... by then I will be 37.. I feel so old le
sad.gif

Hi mikiko and july,
maybe can try IVF? Dont be sad though its hard not to be. Zoe tay, Gigi Lai, and Michelle Reis gave birth at late age too.

Back