TTC for 2014 Horse Babies

Hi anyone taking clomid now? I am taking clomid for this cycle and would like to ask if clomid affects mense cycle? Gynae said can BD starting from day 12. When did you start BD and for how long? so tiring to do even on alternate days...
i think clomid is to make the egg grow so that you can ovulate. if nvr grow, then no menses cos nvr ovulate. if egg grow but nvr bd, then will have menses cos lining sheds.
BD la il! we did it everyday during the fertile week...lol.... fully utilise the clomid.

Ladies, I am getting more and more discouraged.hubby is not interested in trying for 2nd child.

Having a second child on his bottom list.

Having a good sleep, time n freedom matters most to him.

Hi Sunrise99

don't feel discouraged . My hubby was not interested to have many kids in the past. We have 2 kids and now he even agreed in trying for 3 nd child. he may changes in future.

Thanks meowmeowing and fifteenmay!
My mense is not regular for the start. Gynae advised to BD fr CD12 onwards but becoz he is not in towm this mth, I got to try on my own. BD can be quite tiring for second time TTC ! Lol.

Sunrise99, is he a hands on dadddy so far? maybe he will change his mind few months down the road.
My hb wasnt keen for 2nd one so soon when our son was you.nger... he said sleep deprived too. But recently see how lonely our son is, how he yearn for companion.. he begin to be more active trying.

Congrats to all that striked. :)

BD on day 16, wonder still in time?

dr joycelyn wong is good, I will go back to her if I strike.

Babysee , hmm he is hands on... but it depends... As most of the time , it is me who attend to my daughter. Unless I need time-out , he will be there to look after during the weekend.

Sometimes my daughter don't really like him to carry her. She only allows daddy to carry her when I have no strength to carry her.

The time he spent with daughter is quite short... similarly to most daddies in singapore...

Ya I can see that my daughter is quite lonely... But his siblings are all with single child.. Don't think he will want to break the record with a second one....

I can pnly pray for wisdom.....

sunrise99, I see... maybe when got opportunity, can also highlight to your hb how nice that he has his siblings to grow up with! imagine a child playing alone, eat alone, no one to quarrel.... I can understand the loneliness of one as I was the only child for 14 years. My joy came along when my sis is born. Now that out parents are old and I am married, my sis is there to accompany my parents. At least ur girl now has cousins.... My boy so poor thing, no cousins from both side of family. Cheer up and hope ur hb changes his mind soon!

I delivered #1 in oct 2012, had early natural m/c in Jun 2013 and ttc. Any advice on knowing ovulation dates ? I've relied on test kits and it now getting later at d21 where else it was d16-18 in the past. Getting worried if I cud conceive again as age is a major factor . Appreciate any advice !:)

Hi everyone! i'm new here! my #1 just turn 1yr and hubby and i are preparing to try for #2. happy to join you ladies here! baby dust to all!

Hi little bud ! Thread seems quiet here . So u r fr jan2013 mum ? I'm now waiting for my 2-week wait, no signs yet !!!

To spolit my mood, AF reported in just before CNY. At least now it is over and wait for O period to try again.

I've been having sore & sensitive nipples for more than a week, my AF is due next week. it's ouch & my appetite is like ive not been eating for days.
today my bra got tighter, really dunno what's wrong. hope it's a sign of good news

I've been having sore & sensitive nipples for more than a week, my AF is due next week. it's ouch & my appetite is like ive not been eating for days.
today my bra got tighter, really dunno what's wrong. hope it's a sign of good news

baobei2014, i am here to share good news with u. i am bfp. now currently in 6 weeks:)

u too must jia you! spreading lotsa baby dust and LUCK!

hi all, im new here. hubby & I are ttc. did a ultrasound scan and realised I have retroverted womb. does anyone have this problem and/or know how to conceive with this condition?

hoping to get a baby horse!

thanks!!

dustygritty, which mth is the last try for horsie baby?

Dora, from what i read, u can try placing a pillow under your buttock and do it in "missionary position" to increase the chance. And retroverted womb is unlikely to have any consequences for your future pregnancy too. Think positive and keep trying!

depends on ur menstrual cycle... nw is still in time for Nov n Dec bb..

i tink my cut off mth for TTC for 2014 bb is : Mar ?

Baobei, actually i just started ttc this month, lol.. I didn't even aware that I'm left with few months for horsie,"( nvm, let's all jia you and hopefully 1 of us get to share good news soon!

Juz tested and shows -ve. Will start taking medicine to induce AF to come. Thereafter will start FET. Good luck everyone!!

Back