Transfer Maid

duckrice

I have a maid available for transfer. She is indonesian, 24 years old. She is very good with housework, very clean, and very hardworking.

She prefers working with children and babies, being kept busy all day long. She has a baby girl of her own, and is a fast learner. We required her to look after our elderly mother. Unfortunately, we dont have so much work for her other than that. So she is mostly bored, and prefers to work for a busy family.

Let me know if you are keen.

We are paying her $320, no off days. She learnt chinese cooking and some simple baking. She is able to understand and speak English. She adores babies/children very much. In fact, too much for us. We made the decision not to keep her as we have no children for her to look after, little housework, preferring someone who can focus on elderly care instead.

duckrice am interested.. can email me her biodata too? [email protected]

urgently looking for maid tat can look after kids.. i haf 2 young kids age 3 & 1, and am currently preggie wif #3.. so really nid some immediate help.

Thanks.

Her biodata: 24 years old (BD: 08/1984), indonesian, divorced, 39kgs, 1.55m, pleasant looking (she prefers vegs to meat). She is third in the family (one bro & one sister), with a 1+ year old baby.

She has been with us for a year. We are her first employer. She is a good worker, so we would like to find her an employer she prefers: a very busy household, caring for babies, cooking required. She is very keen to manage a busy household, just that we dont have that amount of housework. I get headaches from trying to create work for her, so to keep her happily occupied.

I am trying to help her save on the 2-months transfer fees, so I am doing this (though it would be more hassle-free to go to the maid agency). It would be great if the mummies can PM me a brief description of her required chores, and we set up something from there?

Hi, I have 2 kids ie daughter - 3yrs old and 1 yr old son. 3rd one coming in Feb. looking for a reliable maid that can look after children/infant. My current one wants to go back to get married. Pls contact me at 97932400 if she's still available

Hi, I know of an excellent Filipino maid available to start immediately. Must contact fast as work permit valid for one more week only.
call 9329 0707

Hello, Yernying Chua. I know of a good maid for your student if still wanted. please call 93290707 urgently as she is leaving if doesn't get work this week. thank you

Hi all,

My agent just sent me a biodata of an experienced Philippino maid who's avail to start work immediately. I've interviewed her briefly over the phone and she sound quite pleasant. Her English is good and has experience taking care of children. Married with 3 grown children of her own, Catholic. Worked in SG for 3 years. We'll love to take her except we've just enrolled our bb into infantcare last week and not in a hurry to hire another helper yet. If you are interested, do PM me so I can pass you the contact.
happy.gif

Angel,

I hope this isn't the same maid that I currently have which is requesting for transfer. She also have 3 kids but in singapore for 1 yr. She is a Catholic but NEVER married. Her English is good but she is incapable of taking care of children at all.

Hopefully it's not the same maid.

I am posting on behalf of my parents' ex-maid.

She is a 27yr old Indonesian Christian who worked for my parents for 4 years. She then left Singapore to work in Taiwan for a year and a half but elected to return home to Indonesia 2 months ago because of poor working conditions in Taiwan.

She is an excellent cook and a very quick learner in the kitchen. She took care of my mother's 6 dogs very well. She is also very good with kids and my 2 year old adores her. She can speak English.

Asking pay is $450 up and at least 2 Sundays off a month.

I am trying to get an employer for her without using an agency to help her save on agency fees. If you are interested, please PM me.

I have a Indo. maid for transfer (with me for 5months) in 3 weeks time. She is 23 yo, clean & can take care of bb (mine is 10mth old).

Drawback: can understand English but speaks very basic English. Best fit: with one to supervise her at home.

PM me for further details or I will send her back to agent for transfer.
[email protected]

hi jw,I and my student also looking for a transfered maid.izzit still available?

hi angel,izzit i need to pay for agent if i wan your maid?

Hi Mel

Can you contact me for more discussions? I need someone who loves children and is honest. What was your reason for transfer? Was she actively involved in caring for your baby? My email is [email protected]

My hubby and I are looking for a reliable and honest transfer maid who can look after our 2 month old baby when I return to work in a few weeks time. Any recommendation? Please pm me... thanks so much!

Dear all,

I have this maid available for immediate transfer, she is Filipino, very pleasant, very hardworking, very honest, can cook and clean very well. Unfortunately I have to send her back to agency as my son is very difficult towards her. She asks for a transfer and I feel so bad about it. I'm hoping to find a good employer for her.

She is 30years old I think, not married, no kids, fresh in Singapore, ex middle east 3 years, catholic and can speak and understand basic English.

Please pm me for the name of agency and if you want to interview her this weekend I can arrange.

Thanks!

I'm looking for a Filipino maid who must be:

good in English,
able to cook both chinese and western (eg. spaghetti) food and
can organise household chores.

Her duties will be just to cook and clean.
Pls PM me asap if u have any to recommend.
My budget is up to $400 per month with 1-3 off days.

Hi,

I'm looking for a maid with good attitude and experienced taking care of babies. I am carrying twins and EDD Mar'09. parents helping to supervise. Would need the maid in Jan. Any idea of anyone letting go of their maids then?

I have a reliable indo maid who took care of my children 3 and 4. Good Personality and sense of responsibility. Very good english.

I am letting her go because her market rate is now $360-380.

If you are interested, post your phone number and I will speak to you directly.

HI Chocobundt, I have already called you earlier. : )

Thanks.

hi we need an transfer maid anyone can recommend ? preferbably without agent and no loan.. i don wish to tie up with any agency.. if anyone have pls email me @ [email protected].. i am looking for indo maid who can take care of new born baby and do household

Need a transfer maid for 6mths (Jan - Jun09) before my son goes to childcare. If u know of any maid that is looking for short-term employment, pls call me at 97932400. Thanks.

i also need a good maid. anybody?? i have changed 3 maids in 4 months...
first one dunno how to take care of kids, 2nd one, dun like to stay home alone and 3rd one scolded my mother..
very stressed now......

please PM me.

Hi,

Need indon maid who can take care of baby (EDD Feb 09) and 2 year-old son. I am a stay-at-home mum

Anyone who has good maid for transfer, pls PM me

Many thanks

hi all

I am looking for Indo maid to help out with the housework but able to take care of babies too!
I have a 10mth old baby boy but my mum is around to take care of him and maid will concentrate on the housework instead.

Able to speal basic english but we can communicate in Bahasa too!

hi
does anyone have a gd transfer maid to recommend?

i am a SAHM wif 3kids, aged 4yrs+, 2yrs+ and 10mths+. i need her 2 do mainly hsehold chores & cooking (i'll advise her wat 2 cook daily so it's a no-brainer thing. i'll even teach her how 2 cook). very minimal caregiving of e kids as i am the main caregiver. she'll assist me when i'm busy working (i do some work fr home) or when i'm in e toilet.

i like to engage an indon/filipino helper wif no loan, no handphone n no off days. willing 2 pay her well.

pls PM me if there's anyone suitable.

Hi does anyone has a gd INDO transferred maid to recommend? Pls pm or reply to this thread. I will contact you right away.

I have a phil maid for transfer.
I don't want to oversell my maid, she has her pros and cons.

She's 35 yrs old, and pleasant looking.

Shes trustworthy (doesnt steal $ left lying around the house), we often leave her at home alone wif the kids.

She's been wif us coming 2 years. Reason for transfer is she wants min 2 off days now which we can't. Her asking pay is between $380 - 400

She looked after my 2 kids, coming 2 and 4 yrs. Been taking care of them since my son was about 3 mths old.
She also oversees my immmobile mum.

Takes care of general housework but not fantastic I should say if you are fussy.

We have never really imposed high standards on her cos our priority was my mum and kids.
She can cook basic stuff with guidance but again also not fantastic.

I would say she's great with kids cos my son is quite naughty-so if your priority is looking after kids, then she might be suitable for you.

Overall we give her quite alot of freedom, ie allow her to have handphone for use at night after she's finished her chores.

We are letting her go after chinese new year around 01Feb so if you think she meets your requirements, pls email [email protected] and i can arrange a phone interview if you require.

Back