!Transfer Maid

Urgently looking for a gd transfer maid,very urgent.Housekeeping,childcare,disciplined,neat,clean,independent, trustworthy,no loan,no agent
Please call 94746314

Hi Everyone,

Recently my maid is requesting to transfer for the second time, she has worked with us for 9 months. The first time she requested but after a few days changed her mind and requested to stay. (Her intention is only seeking our attention and wanting us to pet talk her).

As I m parent of two 9 months old babies (we have another local nanny too), the first time she wanted to go back to agency immediately during x'mas period did caught us off guard and get us worried as both my husband and I need to work and the supply of maid is low during festive period.

We searched high n low for a new maid and finally found a transfer maid and then she cries and requested to stay. We decided to keep and lost the deposit of $300 for the new maid as she promised to work hard and no more nonsense.

After a week, she is back to her laziness and bad attitude behaviour. Hence, we decided to look for new maid before she play us out again as she might want to leave after loan is finished. Now while waiting for the new maid to arrive, true enough our prediction, she requested to leave again just after 3 months from her first request. And again she asked for immediate transfer.

Her duties are mainly to take care of one baby while nanny take care of the other. No housework, no cooking only twice a week to wash my and baby laundry. She gets to sleep in the afternoon at nanny's place and most of the time she just sit around watch tv at nanny's place.

On weekend we will always go out as a family, she gets to own a handphone, eat the same table and eat the same dishes as us. 60% of the time she gets to eat at restaurants, we buy her children and herself gifts during x'mas and angpow during cny.

But in return, she wake up late at 8am though on weekend her working hours starts at 7am. Even after repeated reminder, she still do it and even show us an attitude. She will never admit her mistake, either telling us a load of stories or rebuked us back. Always twist and turn her words, doesn't like to follow instructions; always bend on doing her own ways. When corrrected, again show us black face. Caught a few times doesnt respond to babies' cries, get impatient with baby.

There was one time I caught her using the pail that was supposed to wash bras and underwears to wash babies' milk bottles. When asked, she defensively say she always do that at nany's place and there is no other pail. Then she show black face and attitude when she tell her not to though I corrected her nicely and with a smile. There are many more such incidents.

I am upset over her irresponsible attitude, i wanted to send her back to philippines. But agency persuade me from doing so cause they have employers needed a maid. The agency even wanted me to put in good words for her when she is obviously a problematic maid. The reason why I wanted to share here is because I know the agency will definitely market her to other parents of young kids, esp those urgent case. I am a victim myself and doesnt want anyone to go through the same thing as me.

Hence, please avoid taking this maid from S*nway.
Name: Mactal Lanie Ferrer
Work Permit No.: 026198186

Thanks and good luck in your maid searching..

Hi all, I need a transfer maid for my 2 eight years old twin boys. Anyone interested please contact me at 90083692.

Back