Transfer maid required ASAP !

Hi all,
if you have a maid who has the following qualities, please send me a PM and I am willing to take over.
- hardworking & good attitude
- good common sense
- cheery
- good sense of cleanliness
- language not that important
The maid only requires to maintain the house and garden, slight cooking. No need to take care of kids or elderly.

Please also send me the info below:
Salary: (no day off/handphone)
Reason for transfer:
When available for transfer:
How to interview:

Hi, u still need 1... transferring mine out as she cant reali speak/understand much english and I'm not good with Malay and she can't cook... h/ever she's very obidient and can work well with guidance.. As she's only been with me for 1 month, she still has o/standing loan.. if keen pls email me at [email protected] for more details.

Hi, I have one to transfer at the end of Feb, reason for transfer: I am moving overseas.
She is 30, Indonesian, Clean, Good Nature.
She has been with me for a year now.
She has handphone, but so far never abuse in front of me, only use to listen to music, n sms family back home after hrs. No Day Off $360 pm

Interested, pls pm me.

Hi,

I'm looking for a helper , can speak English ,able to look after young children ( 8 n 4 yr old),can cook and good with household chores.

Please PM me if u have a good and reliable helper to tranfer, many thanks !

need a gd maid soon.. preferably with pay less than $380 per mth w/o off day
look aft 2 kids 6 & 7 (girl & boy)-sending/ fetching, cooking simple meal for them
able to stand their whines.. coz i noe at this age abit noty bt i need them back with me like finally thus im looking for a realiable maid
for housework, as long can maintain the cleanliness, simple, basic housework is fine
as ive got 2 asthmatic ppl in my home thus house need to be dust free
my kids are e main priority during e weekdays

Looking for a reliable and responsible Indonesian helper too.

Child minding and general housework. Simple kids meal cooking only.

I can offer one Sunday off and $400-420 salary.

Kindly contact me at 91918475 if you have a maid to transfer.

Thanks so much!

hi i have a indonesian helper to let go.

She had 5yrs+ experience in Singapore. total 3 employer. Able to understance simple English n some chinese

28 years, single and have bn with me for 4months, doing housework, cooking and taking care 1 child. She is honest, but a bit slow. she loves kids and able to cook simple dishes. she is available mid dec.

Pls pm me if seriously interested only.thks

Salary: neg.
Rq 1 day off per month + handphone

Letting go as i need some1 who can take care new born baby on her own but she is not capable on her own. So i will be putting my bb at nanny so do not need helper anymore.

She need lots of guidance at times as she is not smart.
She can cook simple chinese dishes by herself and she is willing to learn if u teach her.
She can cook confinement food if u give her instructions to follow. My hubby gave her the instructions and she followed to cook my confinement food.
She is bubbly type and ok with children but not infant (maybe under supervision, she can, up to u to monitor)...

I pity if i sent her back home as i dont think it is fair to her since she with me only 4month+. thus i try to help her find direct employer to save her on the pay cut if i return her to the agent.

She is ok and can play with kids, she is quite patient and nice to kids.

But since im quite impatient type, i personally think that she is quite slow in doing houseworks.

Prior working for me, she had also work for other employer doing houseworks only in a bungalow (2 years) and in the employer's mother's flat - doing houseworks and taking care the elderly mother (but still mobile). she finished both contracts for 1 family employer (mother & daughter). And another employer taking care of housework & 2 child but with lady employer at home.

Her other strength point is she is honest. doesn't steal. She is cheerful but not smart type.. hv to be very patient with her....also, another setback is she has allergy to cold and dust. she cant sleep in too cold aircon room.

She has no loan, and if u can take care all the paperworks by yourself, would be good, otherwise, you might need an agent to do it or i can help

Do let me know if u r interested.

hi mommies, i'm currently 4mths preggy &
- urgently looking for a indonesian transfer maid
- to take care of my 2yr old & my newborn in 2012
- do household chores

interested parties do email me at [email protected]

I recently direct hire a Filipino maid to tk care of 4 yo and 1 yo baby. She is in replacement of my current maid gg bk and my current maid has been coaching her since 30 march till now. However, she inform me that she cannot handle my naughty and playful 4 yo boy and a 1 yo toddler.

She is 31 yo with a 8 yr old daughter, single mother.

She has been working in sg for 4 years, she worked 2 years for Chinese family and the rest for expat family. She is generally good in cooking and housekeeping. Her ex employer wrote a appraisal stating she is good in cooking and baking.

She still has loan with me. there is no agency involve as i direct hire her from phillipines.

Let me know if u would be keen to take her up. I can only release her one month prior to confirmation. Thanks

i would recommend her to employers that seek for help in housekeeping and cooking only.

HI all,

I'm looking for a transfer maid who can take care and cook for 2 year old and a newborn in Jul. My current maid cannot handle my 2 year old son who is in full day childcare, so i don't think i can trust her to take care of my newborn as I'm a working mum. Need someone very independent and initiative.

If you know of any, please PM me or msg me at 98501612. Thanks.

Hi, I have an Indonesian muslim maid (wears headcover) available for muslim family who will let her practice her religion & fasting (normal prayers - 5 times a day). Available anytime now.

She's been with us for 7 months and is keen to continue here in Singapore. She is good with kids (I have 3 kids ranging from 8 months - 7 yrs old currently), can cook well and is reliable. She wakes up early in the morning and would start cleaning before the kids wake up (depending on each household). Experienced in using stuff I have at home - microwave, dryer, washing machine, oven etc.

Pay : SGD 450, off day 3x per month. She has a handphone, but is responsible with it. Experience in SG : 5 years

Contact me at [email protected] for more details...

RE: looking for a transfer maid

We are a humble family of 4 (2 adults, a 27th month old toddler and a 3 month old baby) seeking a no-nonsense Indo/Filipino/Indian transfer domestic helper who is simple, honest and mature.

Our ideal helper must be a mother herself. Main duties would be cooking, general cleaning, loving and basic caring of the kids (my husband and myself will be the main carers).

Salary neg., plus one day off a month.

We can be contacted at [email protected].

Many thanks!
happy.gif

Back