Tampines Mummy Club

I'm deciding between Zoophonics Tampines Mart and Happy Train Tampines CPF Building for enrichment classes for my 18mths son . Anyone have experience?

Hi Mummies,
I'm new to this forum, and nice to meet yall.
I dont live in tampines, but in pasir ris Dr 1, quite close to tampines. Thought of making some mummies friends here.

My EDD is end of Aug this year, and is my 1st. I would like to learn from all the experience mummies here, hope we can be friends.

Hi ladies,
I have a 3 year old gal and I'm looking for a nursery for her next year. I stay in 151, thinking of organise play group and joining others, any mummy keen? Rabbit I'm just next block to you.

Can someone tell me if holy trinity kidergarten is good or creative twinkles.

Any mummy keen can email me directly : [email protected]

Thanks
Serene

Hi mummies,

I live in Tampines St 42 and have 2 boys, 5 and 1 years old. My elder boy is now studying at Soka Kindergarten. Would love to know more friengs and meet other mummies staying nearby.
happy.gif

Mei: hihi! Moon here. Would like to find out more abt Soka Kiddy from u.... Can I ? Just went to their open house today..,pretty happy with e sch environment ... However, as I find that e sch fees is abit steeper than the usual kiddy, I would like to find out more.. Whether is it really worth spending e $$ .. Keke....
How's ur son doing at his kiddy? Does he enjoy sch? What do u think of the teachers n the learning there? R u still sending ur son to other enrichment outside sch? Was he there since nursery? Hope you able to share ur views with me... Thanks!

Can leave a msg here or email me at [email protected]

Hi mummies,

Does anyone has any views to share on Soka Kindergarten / holy trinity church kindergarten?

Serene: my son is currently at creative twinkles for his pre-nursery... And I have not much complains abt that sch... His teachers r caring...n my boy enjoys gg to sch everyday... U may wana pay the sch a visit n find out more
happy.gif

Carrie, your son is in creative twinkles now? Teacher Lin is teaching him? My son loves her. So sad he can't continue there. Do send my regards to her ya? Tell her Eshan & his mummy said hi.
happy.gif

Ryan's mama: My son 15 Feb. Yours?
happy.gif

Hi Mei,

My eldest in soka too! She is in k1 this yr.

Carrie, my girl learn a lot of things at soka and I am very please with her progress. Academic wise, they are in line with moe curriculum but their approach is more on project base.

You are withdrawing your son from creative twinkles?

Hi everyone, just chance upon this thread. I am a FTWM who stays in sengkang BUT I grew up in tampins n my mum is still there(tampines ave 4). My 7month old boy is taken care by my mum so i go there everyday after work. I am intending to register him for CC nearby when he turns 18month. There is a picket fence at blk 814 and my first skool at blk 806. I wonder if there's any bad review about them. Any one has any feedback/comments?

Rabbit: yah. Teacher Lin teaching my son.. I personally like hertoo! The way she speaks to e kids, stern whn necessary yet not fierce... and she's lively as a teacher... my boy like her too! Would u b enrolling ur son back here next time?

Luvv: I m withdrawing my son from creative twinkle yet, 2014 then thinking of switching him to another preschool.. though he is adapting v well here...but as parents, we always want a better school for him mah... So exploring my choices... Thanks for ur feedback on Soka... I registered him! BUT fInd e cost rather steep after including e bus fare... So still considering! Keke

Hi all,
I chance upon this thread and would like to join.

I grew up in Tampines (St 42) and I am a SAHM. Although I am not staying here anymore but I still come back to my parents place everyday.

I have 3 kids (2008, 2010 and 2013). The older 2 are already in preschool now.

Hi Neighbours,

I will be having a Nutrition session as seen on Suria TV.

The consultant is invited to my house to share on :-

"Secrets to Flat Tummy & Health Detox"

Plus Bonus Topic
"Nutrition for Exam Smart Brains"

*Will be great if you have kids sitting for upcoming mud year exam.

PS : FREE sample of Miracle Water that can heal chronic disease.
FREE 1.5 of Miracle Water per person (as seen on Reader's Digest)

Admission if FREE.
It's Free coz the consultant is my personal friend
happy.gif

Pls watsapp me or sms me at 9878 3626 (Ms Aida)
<<house>>

Thank you.

Hello mummies here,

My name is Leely. I m a mother with a 3 years old boy. I stay at st 83, Tampines. My kid starting his childcare now. So I m looking for part time or full time to take care of your little.

I m the person who like clean, patient,caring and I like kids a lots. I can sure I ll take care your little with my love and care.

I like cook as well. I can prepare healthy food for your little if you needed.

Here is my blog: [email protected]
You can view there for my details. This

Hi Mei, Luv &amp; Aspialle, my gal (coming to 4 yrs old) is also in SOKA kindergarten. I've a boy who is in P2. I'm a SAHM and staying at Bedok reservoir, new to this area so will like to know more mummies in the neighbourhood.

Hi mommies,

I stay in Pasir ris. Was wondering if anyone here buys Bellmay's formula for their babes?
Would like to combine our orders for bulk purchase.

Hi mummies,

I don't stay in Tampines currently but will be moving here soon when my house is ready. Can I join you ladies?

i have called to ask. $1.2k (not including any subsidy).

the sad thing is my bb is turning 18 month in Feb and the nearest govt CC has 90bb in the waiting list in front of him. n there is only 16 bb in a class. when will it be his turn? The nearer private ccs are all increasing their fees to $1k .. sigh... want to have more bb also cannot..

Went visit Victoria Montessori this morning. Nice and big space. Too bad I am looking for half day instead of full day for my 18M gal. Anyone has recommendation for half day Playgroup at Tampines Ave 4 area? Tks

Went visit Victoria Montessori this morning. Nice and big space. Too bad I am looking for half day instead of full day for my 18M gal. Anyone has recommendation for half day Playgroup at Tampines Ave 4 area? Tks

Hi

We just call up and make appointment will do?

Hi Tampines Mummies,

I'm in Tampines too. At St 82. My boy is turning 6 mths old in 9 days time. :)

I have a qsn.. I'm thinking of letting my boy joins playground when he turns 18mth, am wondering if there is any recommendation and how's the waiting list like? Is it advisable for me to start searching and putting his name down or am i being too kiasu? lol.

Hello mummies,

I would appreciate if you could share your experience on the following child care centres:
- My World at Tampines Blk 855
- PCF Sparkletots at Tampines Blk 942
Planning to send my child there when he turns 18 mths. Thanks! ;)

Hi mei n serene
My elder son graduated frm Soka kindergarten . He is now in p1

Hi aspialle, which primary school is your son studying now? Is he coping well with the P1 work? I am deciding either Soka or Holy Trinity for my gal's nursery class next year, can't make up my mind as both are good kiddy, appreciate is you could share your view.

My son is studying in poi ching, so far so gd. For his p1 he got 2 trophies , one for best in maths as he scored full marks and the other is 3rd in class. He graduated from Soka kindergarten, my other Frd whose child is also from Soka kindergarten , swept away all awards in p2.

Hi.. I stayed in Tampines Blk 219. Currently looking for a child care for my 9mth old girl. There is a child care underneath my blk. Is it good? Any good child care near my area?

Some feedback, dont send your child to MMI tamppines if you ever consider this cc, it is badly managed and teachers turnover is very high. The teachers there ..you can hardly see locals.. majority are foreigners. not that i am biase, I am fine with foreigners, but this center, even cannot make the foreign teachers stay, hence, you can imagine how bad is their management. For Montessori price but i felt that they are not delivering Montessori programme due to lack of teachers and most of the time, the kids left un-discipline. Also, only 1 teacher in bigger class like K1/K2.

When argue, the principal always there is nothing wrong as MSF's guidelines is 1 teacher to :20 or 25 kids. I went other schools to check out, all childcare centers are having 2 teachers in the class. Imagine if 1 teacher need to manage 20 young kids....

Any mommies looking for experienced Piano teachers for their kids in the east area. There is a good teacher with experience in children that I can recommend.

Dear experienced mummies or mummies-to-be staying in Tampines. I am looking for a Gynae who has a clinic in Tampines/Bedok/Katong but can deliver in Mount Alvernia. I am thinking that since I am staying in the East, visiting a Gynae for the routine pre-natal visits in the East would be more convenient. Due to good reviews of Mt Alvernia, I am considering giving birt hthere. I am already in my 22nd week and is desperate to find a gynae in teh East and sign up a package. My curent Gynae at Raffles is too expensive. Really appreciate if anyone can help. Thank you

Back