Tampines moms to be?

Jasxuan

Hello babes, I am a first time mom to be due in March 2014. Would love to connect with other preggy moms situated in Tampines! :)

Would definitely be helpful once the LO comes along and share experiences, have play sessions tog etc. :):)

Look forward to hearing from you!

Hi Yuki, so exciting to find a fellow Tampines mom-to-be! :)

Which part of Tampines are you located at?

Hi Yuki, I'm at Street 83! We're so nearby. Teehee. :) next time can meet for a drink to talk about pregnancy woes. Is it your first?

Hi Berries! Your date is coming soon, how're you doing? :) near the stadium is also very near to street 83 and 84! :) is it also your first?

Hi berries, good to have an experienced mommy around. :) which hospital are you delivering at?

Hi Jas,
This is my 3rd baby hahaha.
Yes, we are staying so near :)
We can meet up for a drink to chat about our pregnancy :)

Hi Berries,

My 1st is 15, 2nd is 3 ;)

Hi Jas,
I have my first delivered at TMC. Super bad experience. So this time I'm going to Mt.Alvenia.
Heard many people say Mt.A is good.

Hi Yuki,
your 1st already 15!

Hello everyone,

So stoked to stumble upon this forum! :) I'm also staying in Tampines Central, near the stadium. My EDD is 20 July and this will be my first time! :)

Oh hello everyone! Just joined the forum and saw this group! Good to know there are moms to be around tampines!
I'm expecting my first edd in July! And I stay at ave 8! Pretty near some of u!

Hi all,

I am Isabel, currently staying in in-law place at tampines over the weekend. I'm expecting my 2nd child, a girl, EDD 30 March 13. My 1st is a son, 1 Years and 1 months plus. My in-law place is just beside the Tampines Polyclinic. Anyway, I am delivering at KKH.

Is there any whatsapp chat groups?

Thanks

Isabel Ng

Reactions: pce
Hello everyone! Was browsing the forums looking for gynae recommendations when I stumbled on this thread. Nice to meet all of you!

I'm staying near Duman Sec... So, which gynaes are taking care of your pregnancies? :)

hello all, i will be moving to Tampines soon (waiting for keys collection). Haha, edd in Jul 2014 :) nice to meet all of you here.

Hi All

Staying in tampines and planning to get preg soon :)
Nice to meet all :)

btw any gynae to recommend in the east ? missing 2 months menses and not preggy ;P

Hello everyone! Was browsing the forums looking for gynae recommendations when I stumbled on this thread. Nice to meet all of you!

I'm staying near Duman Sec... So, which gynaes are taking care of your pregnancies? :)

Hi Tanya, my gynae is Dr. Wong at tampines thomson clinic. :)

nice to meet all staying around tampinese ave 9.

i must keep a look out on preggy woman when i shop around in the market :p

Hello mommies, I haven't been monitoring this thread! >.< oopsie. I am due in another 2 - 3 weeks and am happy to meet all the new mommies here! :):)

Seeing as how we've quite a few mommies in the Tampines area, I was thinking of creating a FB group / Whatsapp so that we may be able to better connect to each other!

If any of you are keen, please feel free to PM me or text me @ 9619-9966!

Congrats Jas :)

some idea of names
1. Tampines mummies
2. Tampines Support Group

any more to contribute :)

Sure thing...! Hope I pop soon, getting to be as big as a balloon. Lol.

Hey ladies, as of today, 2 other mommies have contacted me. If you guys are keen, pls feel free to whatsapp me so I can create a whatsapp group then maybe a FB group from there on forth. :):)

Hi Tampines MTB!! Im at St84! :) EDD early August. Looking for neighbourhood nanny who can take care of by bb during the weekday (Mon-Fri) after my maternity leave. Any good recommendation? o_O:)

Hi stinzy, the recommended pumps are medela pump in style or freestyle. its been in the market for many years. it depends if you prefer a portable ( freestyle) or hospital grade ( better suction )

so do take into account if you're going back to work and pumping. :)

I was planning to buy medela. But recently there are many bad reviews of the new medela pumps and start to hear about tommy tippee which is even better than medela. Mommies, any comment? Anyone used tommy tippee before here?

Hi mummies, I just stumbled upon this thread. :)

So nice to see so many mummies staying in Tampines!

My edd is 12 July and I'm staying at St 81. :)

Hi,

I live in Tampines too and expecting 2nd bb in June this year.
You can try ordering from luvbabieskimsang online or buy from Jin Tai Tang in Tampines Mart.

Hi all! Im in Tampines too, at st 41. Just gave birth to my 1st in Jan 2014 . Currently staying with my parents during maternity leave. Otherwise I'm staying with my in-laws in Jurong until BTO flat is ready.

Hi, I just give birth in jan 14, staying in my in law place at tamp too. :) would love to join thee whatsapp grp

Hi ALL Tampines Mommies out there! :DI am expecting my #2 and my EDD is 01/07/2014! :)We think she may arrive earlier :D My #1 will be turning 4 in November 2014 :) And she's a Princess too :) Looking forward to catching up with ALL the Tampines mommies soon! Will be fun!

Back