TAKE NOTE OF THIS SELLER WITH THE SMH NICK: FullOfBlessings 祝福满满

carolkch

This seller sold a Korean brand UV vacuum cleaner, Bustick on SMH Bulk Purchase portal around mid 2011.

When I bought 1 set from her in August 2011, I trusted her comments that she was not only selling in this portal but also selling to local resellers. So, I have the picture that she is a distribtor for this product.

After using the product for 8 mths, I decided to get extra filter for the vacuum cleaner as she mentioned that each filter can last abt 6 mths.

When I contact her in Jan'12, she told me she will contact me when the stock is in. She DIDN'T.

So I emailed her in Mar'12 AGAIN. After corresponding for more that a month. She still say there is no stock for the filter. And now as per her last email reply, she told me she will revert to me last Wednesday 18 April 2012, but I have not hear from her till NOW!!!!

How can an online seller of equipments be so IRRESPONSIBLE?!?!

Btw, she is call Rosalind based on my record. And her email address is [email protected]

I think I have to dump my vacuum cleaner in 2/3mths time if I am still unable to get the filters.

IRRITATING TO THE MAX.

So mummies, be sure to get such equipments from authorised dealers. Cheap may bring problem in the end.

What sort of vacuum cleaner is this and how much did it cost u? Any other brand has similar filters which might be of help?

Its a UV vacuum cleaner for dust mites. Its abt $300. Currently there are 2 similar ones selling on SMH bulk purhase too. But their filters are not the same. So not of help.

Carol

Is your brand Raycop?? If it is, you can try buying from departmental store or from Sweebebe; another organiser at the bulk purchase section.

Whilst trying to find out about BUSTICK, I discovered it is a Korean product whose head office is in Australia.
http://www.bustick.com.au/

Did you try to reach 3M Singapore to ask if they carried the HEPA filters suitable for the BUSTICK?

A long time ago b4 our child came along, I remembered my hb purchased a vacuum cleaner locally. When we were out of filter bags, the known store told us to wait as they were out of stock. We waited and waited but eventually couldn't wait anymore because the specific bag that fitted our vacuum cleaner had ceased production.

So such things occuring are possible. Perhaps you like to write to Chin Leng or Bee Lee and they could reach seller for you?

By the way, seller was offering this BUSTICK in late 2011 at Singapore Forums as well as a beauty and fashion forum of which mentioning of company is not permitted here.

Hope this sharing helped or if it had made your day worst, I am terribly sorry!

Hi mummies..

Apologies ya me tag on the thread..

Is the product efficient?

Thanks in advance for sharing
happy.gif

Hi carol,

I managed to get Ros contact number from my sis. Her number is 9099 2238. You can try yr luck but I feel she has nothing to offer as she has not replied my email. After reading the postings here, I emailed her with many questions but I didn't hear from her for more than a week. She mentioned that she will launch Bustick in retail stores in Dec 2011/Jan 2012, but I hv not seen it in the stores yet.

If u search on the Internet, a person can order a few hundred sets online and just do a one time business. Bustick can be ordered from websites like Alibaba, etc. That is why she is posting in many forums to sell the bustick vacuums. She is not a distributor in the first place, she don't even hv a website that tells she is a distributor unlike Raycop and Atocare UV vacuum cleaner distributors. Like what carol says, don't buy electronic or electric equipments online.

While searching, I found this eBay seller selling bustick vacuum. I enquired with the seller and he also sells the filter in USD$, which is not very cheap. I am hesitant in buying from him even though he is from Korea. For those who are interested, you can go to his eBay link. http://www.ebay.com/itm/120687258180?redirect=mobile

1. Full package. (Rubber pack, Pre filter, filter) : US$30
2. Filter only :US$16
3. Pre filter : US$11

I wld also like to add that she previously organise spree on vacuum sealer. It can't be vacuum sealed at all! She agreed to get her bro to come over to demo but didn't. I waited for few weeks then she said they will do a 1-1 exchange. I waited for half a year!!! With many emails from me to remind her cos each time she promised me a date, she will gv excuses to postpone etc. Really regretted getting the sealer fm her cos even with new replacement, it still couldn't be vacuum sealed!!

Dear Mommies,

I am so sad to hear that those who purchased Bustick from that seller has no after sales support, worse if she was not a distributor in Singapore and she claimed she was.

Sadly, our Atocare EP505 filter will not fit onto other brands.

<font color="aa00aa">If anyone who like to trade in their bustick for Atocare, you can PM me. If there is such request, I will try to work something out to help you.</font>

Regards,
Laetitia

I also have issue with Ros about the vacuum sealer. I felt cheated as it really cannot seal alot of things. The only comfort that I can seal is some simple cloth or small amount of dry food. I keep asking her to demo to me on how to seal, also never come. Then I suggested to her to video the sealing on video and post on YouTube. Instead , she post a conpetitive. Brand demo. I kept askin her on where to buy the spare plastic sheets, she keep saying that it can be bought at any wholesale plastic shops as the machine can seal any bags. Yes it can seal any bags. Then she gave me an address that the partycity is selling the bags, i went and the staff tell me that they have never sell such vacuum bags at all!!
When pushed for answer on whether can vacuum and seal any bags, she took a detour on her reply. Instead, she send me another roll of vacuum seal bags to shut my mouth. But I went to ask a few other mummies, and I have concluded that Ros is not an honest dealer. And she does not honor her nickname. She did not bring in full of blessings to our household. Instead, she has wasted my $188 for a white elephant.

Thanks mummies for all your suggestions.

I tried most options earlier. Calling the Bustick office in Australia, but the Company no longer exist!?! I also notified SMH administrator about it, but apparently, they can't help too. And I am not too keen to get equipment from online sellers now after this incident.

Will see how things go... probably just have to invest more $$ to get from departmental stores..

I remember getting from her too a electrical hair removal equipment. She said that it will take 2 weeks then it started delaying to 1 month... Then after 2 months, still no news.

I got fed up and requested for refund. That was also another headache as I took 1 month of chasing to get the refund.

And I only got her refund after I went to the internet to do research on her and managed to find out about a registered company connected to her.

I emailed that company, and the next day got my refund. It was so long ago that I forgot about what is that company anymore.

She is also not the only one. I also realized some seller create multiple SMH accounts after a failed BP (BP with many complains and failed devices etc) that's why I never do buy things from online seller will less than 500 msg posted.

i emailed her twice already but no reply still... my Bustick use for less than 15min, there will be a weird sound and then there will be no
suction... Supposed to have 1 yr warranty right? wait for her until 1 yr over. go where for the warranty since she MIA or can forget abt it?

Back