Any other costs involved?

Vs

Apple tree playgroup (sengkang)
$140/mth, 1.5hr lesson , need to pay for jun n dec hol
Material fee : $120/half yr
Uniform : $50

Really appreciate if anyone could advise ! My kid is 22mth now
happy.gif

I'm also thinking of sending my kid go apple tree to study. Because its near my house. May I know did you sent you kid to apple tree to study?

My girl attend school in Startots, beside the monthly school fees.

U need to pay for their uniform (forgot the price) n also class photos at $38.

My girl can recognise words n she enjoy her lessons.

mine is in Bishan branch n i'm pleased with the teachers as they will update the child developement to my in-laws as they help me to fetch her.

Sorry didn't know there were replies . I have enrolled my tot to apple tree and class starts next year jan .

I'll have my 20 month boy enroll at Star Tots this January. It's just a few blocks from my place. Glad that it's a new branch here at Commonwealth so it's not full yet. My boy can only say very few words so I want him to start on a playgroup to speed up his vocabulary.

I'm thinking of sending my 19 months old daughter to Star Tots in Bedok. Wondering any mummies have any reviews about the school.. Thanks

Hello am planning to send my son to either Apple Tree and Star tot next Jan 2015.

Any mummy here who have tried them? Reviews pls. Thanks!

Hi BabyK78, my son was there for about 6mths last year.
Teacher Denise was a nice teacher as she can handle the kids well.
She is quick to identify if the kids has HFMD, my son actually hit on his 2weeks there (but is very mild)

I would say playgroup is a basic entry to full day childcare.
Actually 2hours.. I feel that they didn learn anything much as I would say the actual session is 1hr only.
9.30am-9.45am: Measure temperature
9.45am: start lesson
10.30am: Snacks time (bring your own food)
11am: Wash up
11.30am: Prepare to go home.

After I switch him to full day CC, I can see my son big improvement in learning.

Hi BabyK78, my son was there for about 6mths last year.
Teacher Denise was a nice teacher as she can handle the kids well.
She is quick to identify if the kids has HFMD, my son actually hit on his 2weeks there (but is very mild)

I would say playgroup is a basic entry to full day childcare.
Actually 2hours.. I feel that they didn learn anything much as I would say the actual session is 1hr only.
9.30am-9.45am: Measure temperature
9.45am: start lesson
10.30am: Snacks time (bring your own food)
11am: Wash up
11.30am: Prepare to go home.

After I switch him to full day CC, I can see my son big improvement in learning.

Thanks Simmama for your reply and sharing, was thinking to start playgroup first :)
Switching to CC is same school? there's so many of them - m confused! was hoping if there's such school/ service that provides playgroup to N1/2, then to Kindergarden. do such schools exist?

Thanks Simmama for your reply and sharing, was thinking to start playgroup first :)
Switching to CC is same school? there's so many of them - m confused! was hoping if there's such school/ service that provides playgroup to N1/2, then to Kindergarden. do such schools exist?

I actually enrolled him to N1 which includes childcare and most likely to continue there till he finishes his K2.

My 3 yr old daughter is currently in Star Tots too. Monday to Friday, 2 Hours 9.30am to 11.30am. As for me, the teacher will provide biscuits to the kids. She will also update us on their activity via whatsapp. My daughter have learned a lot, she is able to speak more clearer and fluently, not afraid of interacting with people, she enjoyed going to school eventhough it's only 2 hours. I send mine to jalan tenaga. The teacher is very good, students are all very attached to her. So far no complaints for me and the rest of the mummies. Only thing is, when the teacher have to go to course, they will replace it with a relief teacher, so I feel time wasted there cos students have to adapt to different method and way of learning. Anyway,for those who simply wants their kid to interact and to have some play time with friends, learning as well u can give it a try. School fees $175, uniform(2 sets),class photo (both group and individual with frames), report card, 1 month holiday in June (no school fees required). School fees is every 5th of the month. Only available for N1(18mnths to 3yrs) which means N2 and K1 K2 not available.

My 3 yr old daughter is currently in Star Tots too. Monday to Friday, 2 Hours 9.30am to 11.30am. As for me, the teacher will provide biscuits to the kids. She will also update us on their activity via whatsapp. My daughter have learned a lot, she is able to speak more clearer and fluently, not afraid of interacting with people, she enjoyed going to school eventhough it's only 2 hours. I send mine to jalan tenaga. The teacher is very good, students are all very attached to her. So far no complaints for me and the rest of the mummies. Only thing is, when the teacher have to go to course, they will replace it with a relief teacher, so I feel time wasted there cos students have to adapt to different method and way of learning. Anyway,for those who simply wants their kid to interact and to have some play time with friends, learning as well u can give it a try. School fees $175, uniform(2 sets),class photo (both group and individual with frames), report card, 1 month holiday in June (no school fees required). School fees is every 5th of the month. Only available for N1(18mnths to 3yrs) which means N2 and K1 K2 not available.
Hi lolly,
Thank you for ur reviews... I'm planning to join my son in star tots play group @ taman jurong.

Hi

Please let me know hows star tots in 146 rivervale drive ? I am checking for some playgroup in and arnd sengkang area . Thanks.

Back