SPREE FOR KEEPSAKE FOR BREASTMILK - UK

rejoy28

SPREE FOR KEEPSAKE FOR BREASTMILK

Dear Mummies,
All of us would always like to have a keepsake to remind us of our tedious, difficult and rewarding breastfeeding journey!

The solution is here, this seller is able to put your precious BM into pendants, cufflinks, mementos, lockets, etc.

Pls refer to the website below and how to spree with us!

*Spree will start with minimun of 10 person order.

Please join this spree only if you are comfortable with the T&Cs below:
Rate of Exchange: GBP$1 = SG$2.15
(to be adjusted if CC charge higher)

How to spree with us!
1) Provide me with your information.
2) PM us your order, pls note that there will be a 15% discount.
3) First payment for items ordered. Second payment for International shipping charges. Third payment (if any) for courier or registered mail
4) Provide transfer information, including amount and ref no or Internet banking transfer nick (Please use your SMH nick) after the spree is confirmed
5) Wait for our confirmation email - Which will be send to you after we have close the spree within 3 working days if you have provide your email. We'll post on thread too.
6) After receipt of our confirmation email, pls arrange to send your BM to the seller directly with your name and order number indicated outside the package.
7) International Shipping charge to be distributed according to item's actual weight for return of your ordered items to Singapore.
8) Wait for my shipping fee email - Which will be send to you when the package is ready to mail out.

PAYMENT
*OCBC Saving Account: 629887027001
*POSB Saving Account: 001330276

COLLECTION DETAILS
1) Tanjong Pagar (weekdays 9am - 4pm)
2) Bedok Reservoir (weeknights via appointment only)
3) Hougang (via appointment only)
4) Courier Service - S$6 or S$8 (depending on size)
5) Singpost Normal or Registered Mail

Terms and Conditions:
* Items will arrive 2-3 weeks after spree closed and receipt of your BM, pls do not order if you are unable to wait.
* No payment = no order.
* I will not be responsible for lost or damaged goods en route from country of origin to Singapore.
* I will not be responsible for defective, error or paid but missing items in any circumstances.
* I reserve the right to cancel the spree if there is not enough response.
* No cancellation of order after I have placed the order.

Thank you

If you are interested, pls PM me your FB email address, i can add u to the FB group. Currently we are doing spree 5.

Previously we have done for at least 50pax for the past 4 sprees.

Back