Sales/Promotion

happy.gif
joining the loop...

Huggies Dry Comfort (red) selling 2 for $32.95 each, which is $16+ per pack at NTUC Bukit Batok and Jurong East. Original at $18.60

I read somewhere that Nepia will usually participate and their diapers will be slightly cheaper there. I was thinking of going there to get the diapers...but I am not sure how much they selling..

Palmers also got promotional. In the motherhood website, read that can exchange their 30g bottom balm with our used ones. And can their bottom balm at 50% off.

Found this website for some more promotion - http://www.motherhood.com.sg/product_news/

That's all I know...not sure of others already...anybody has any inform?

Hi,

Yesterday I heard Suntec had a book fair going on and the books are value for money but I do not know if it is over or not.

fr motherhood magazine:
-Pampers stages new baby S: buy 2 packs redeem sesame street light up pet pal worth $19.90
-Pampers Stages New Baby N: buy 2 packs redeem a newborn teething towel worth $12.90
-pampers stages active M: buy 1 pack redeem a FP roll-a-rounds sensory & discovery worth $19.90
-pampers stages active baby L: buy 3 packs n redeems a FP buildagator worth $39.90
-pampers stages active baby XL: buy 3 packs redeems a toe-riffic tunes worth $29.90

mustela is also on sale at the fair, but no idea of prices.

think nestle is settling up a booth. there's some mention of a goodie bag fr nestle in the promo ad. http://www.motherhood.com.sg/exhibition2007/ex2007.pdf

Hi all,

read in motherhood mag that PAMPERS ACTIVE BABY(purple packing) having 30% off in the mth of june. places like NTUC, cold storage, giant, carrefour will have it but at different times so we gotta look out for it.

my friend said that he saw at NTUC 3packs of XL going for $46.95
happy.gif
super worth it...think the other sizes should be on sale too...

Nepia didn't participate in last year Motherhood Fair. Pureen and EQ were at the Fair last year.

There were more insurance, enrichment courses kind of exhibitors at the Fair last year.

Last year Motherhood Fair is a disappointment lor. Seems getting from bad to worse as compared to previous years.

Hi mummies,

Yup $14 for all sizes. Contact no. 6226 2650. The largest size for tape diaper is L (9-14kg). For no. of pieces per pack, refer to this link (only Japanese works):

www.nepia.com.sg

called nepia in the afternoon. they said the diaper @ $14 per pack is valid till the end of the month. For delivery, it is limited to 4 paxs per household. They will also be participating in this year motherhood fair. They will be selling the diapers at $14 also and no restriction to the amt that u can get :>

Robinson member sale starts (Fri) 8 Jun to (Sat) 10 Jun. Additional 20% to 30% on top of the sale price.

A nice lady @ Robinson called me saying that Nursery entitles 10%. But not 100% of the items will be having additional discount.

Can anyone remember what's the usual discount for Robinson's cardmembers for the nursery items? Is it 20% on top of the 20% store discount is that applicable to non-cardmembers or just 10% on top of the 20% store discount?

I received the Robinson 10% cardmember discount mailer and is thinking of getting those baby stuff, such as stroller, steriliser, pump etc. But i vaguely remember that the past sales are all 20% on top of 20% for nursery items...

Any kind mummies staying in the east & going for the 8-10 June Robinson Sales, can help me get something??? Can PM me if anyone dun mind, thnx!!

JL sales at expo, started yesterday till this weekends
318 thread count bedsheets buy 1 get 1 free. 2 for $40 after discount

quite good deal I think

Rainbow

the brand is AKEMI (50% cotton, 50% polyster)
design is mostly flowery

I would have preferred 100% cotton but for that price with high thread count, quite worth I think

John Little Expo Sale
Public - Free Admission
Hall 4
05-Jun-07 to 10-Jun-07
Start Time: 10:30; End Time : 22:00

Hippo2002
Thanks. I think isetan may have similar promotion.

Twinkle
Have you tried kiddy palace?

DIAPER
Anyone knows of any diaper that is value for money like prokids?Heard prokids discontinued.The price and quality is good.

Rainbow,
I went to Kiddy Palace, but they r not having 20% off for the baby gate. Now really hope tt JL or Robinson will hv at least 15% storewide.

rainbow,

I dun think prokids is being discontinued. They just changed the packaging. You can still get them from Sheng Siong and CK. I just bought 2 packs from CK Jurong West on Tuesday at $10.90 per pack (for 42 pieces L size).

Rainbow,

Yes, the price has gone up.
Now the new piece is longer than the previous one and I found it can hold better. At least now my gal can sleep through the night with it.
Also it has packed in more pieces in compare to the last packaging

just came back from the fair... these are part of the available booths
Milk powder - dumex, friso booth, nestle are available.

diaper - Nepia, pampers, EQ, pureen

I don't see babysafe, was actually looking for it.

went 2 the motherhood fair today. wow lots of pple.
anyway, a lot of diapers on sale. nepia, eq, pampers, .
I only check out nepia and pampers.och has given a good description of the prices, and nepia same $14.
There are nestle, nan, dumex milk products.
There are of coz insurances and enrichment stuffs.
Farlin, brightots, mumsinmind, babyjoy and etc etc.
Think this yr fair is better.

motherhood fair
EQ - $10 for m,l,xl
Sealer - $14 for s,m,l,xl

they have also pampers promo..
somthing like but 3packets, then a free fisher price toy.

diamond water is there too..
there's hyflux water.. anyone try this brand of water?

no baby competition for walk-in..
only got baby crawling competition.

Back