Sales/Promotion

Crossroad Bazaar Sales

Date: 3 March 2009
Venue: Cairnhill Community Centre

Look for Stall #37, with Lots of Pre-loved baby clothes, infant car seat, bouncer in gd condition - all at a steal.

Many other stalls too!!

thanks yami.

piyo,
cut out the nepia stamp from nepia diapers' packaging. collect 10 and mail with name, address and contact no: PO BOx 1783 Raffles City S911760

So far any thing to exchange with the Huggies barcode? I have been accumulating quite a few. Wondering if there is anything nice to exchange. Where can I check whether there is any promotion going on? If not, can mummies remember to post them here please? Many thanks!!

I just called Nepia and they say that the promotion to exchange stamps is over
sad.gif

hey chen mama

A BIG THANK YOU FOR SHARING THIS!!!

I am unsure about the bonus point labels, do you think can call Aprisin to check???

How many bar codes do you need??? I may be able to spare you a few to hit your quota..
happy.gif

Hi,

If any mummies are going to the Baby Festical @ Expo today, can share info on any good deals for Nestle Nan products and also diapers so that I can decide whether to brave the crowd @ expo fort he fair? Thanks a lot!

‘SWOP’ Trade-in Promotion is here!

Trade-in your old shoe at any of the Royal Sporting House stores from now till 8 March 2009 to enjoy 25% off on your new shoe (adidas, asics, reebok, nike and new balance only). SWOP your old shoes today! T&C applies.

Re: Babycare Festival

Pls update if there are any Pureen prdts on promotion ie the top-to-toe body wash and whether there are any Nestle prdts on sale too!

Thks!

Anybody who has been to the Babycare festival, able to share what is the promotion for Gaia products? Thanks in advance

Thanks for the info, humblebee. Their promotion not very attractive. Sometimes JL has 20% discount sale, the Gaia products also hv 20% off with no minimum purchase. Their promo is good for pple who buy a lot.

trunki 20% at tangs.
hi all for anyone who missed the spree..

Upgraded trunk : orginal $82 after discount abt $72 (about the same price as the spree)

No need lah dino, keep your hard earned barcodes for future use. I am sure there will be more of these kind of promotions coming up. Just hope mummies will keep us in the loop by posting here.. This thread is really informative!

Hahahaaa...me too, goodbb, save all the bonus points when what they actually want are the barcodes! Dun say you are stupid leh. Ignorant is the best choice of word. *Signz*!!!!

Longchamp launches Spring Summer collection at Takashimaya Department Store from 2 Mar - 12 Mar 09.
Limited Edition Longchamp bag (U.P S$168)

2214622.jpg

Enjoy exclusive price of S$78 only

Or

Get it FREE with a min. purchase of S$500

Terms & Conditions
Available in 4 colors (Beige, Terracotta, White & Rosy). While stocks last.
Available at Ladies' Handbags Department Level 2, Takashimaya Department Store.

General Terms & Conditions
Offers are valid from 2 - 12 Mar 09 at Takashimaya Department Store, Handbags department Level 2 only. Strictly while stocks last. <font size="+1">Full payment must be signed for with a DBS/POSB Credit or Debit Card.</font> Offers are not valid with other on-going promotions, discounts, offers, vouchers, rebates, privileges or for items on consignment. All prices are quoted in Singapore dollars, unless otherwise stated. Merchant's terms and conditions apply. DBS makes no warranty or representation as to the quality, merchantability or fitness for purpose of the Merchant's goods and services. Any dispute about the same must be resolved directly with the Merchant. DBS shall not be liable for any loss, injury, claim or damage suffered or incurred as a result of the use of the Merchant's goods and services. DBS Bank is not an agent of the merchant or vice versa. All information is correct at the time of print. DBS will not assume responsibility for changes which occur after printing. The merchants and DBS reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions without any prior notice.

Popular Sale at Expo
Singapore Expo Hall 3B

20 Mar 09
10am - 3pm for card members
3pm - 10pm for public

21-22 Mar 09 10am - 10pm

Popular Roadshow

West Mall Open Plaza 02/03/09 - 08/03/09
Sun Plaza Atrium 06/03/09 - 15/03/09
White Sands Atrium 12/03/09 - 19/03/09
Kallang Leisure Park 13/03/09 - 22/03/09
Kovan Heartland Mal Atrium 13/03/09 - 22/03/09
Bishan Junction 8 Atrium 16/03/09 - 22/03/09
Eastpoint Mall Atrium 16/03/09 - 22/03/09
Tiong Bahru Plaza Atrium 16/03/09 - 22/03/09
Compass Point Basement 1 23/03/09 - 29/03/09
Downtown East D'Tent 27/03/09 - 29/03/09
Ang Mo Kio Hub Basement 1 30/03/09 - 05/04/09
Downtown East E!Hub Atrium 06/04/09 - 12/04/09

Baby Fair
Thu 12 Mar to Sun 29 Mar 2009

For those who are sourcing for household products, this is a fair you should not miss.

Calling all mums, get the best deals on all the baby necessities from diapers to strollers to baby clothing and toys for all mums and mums-to-be. What’s more with every *$50 same-day purchase (maximum of 3 combined receipts), made at Babies’ Section, Children’s Department, Level 3 and/or Takashimaya, B2 and stand a chance to be one of the lucky winners in our Baby Fair lucky draw and walk away with the following prize:

1st Prize: S$3,000 worth of Baby products
2nd Prize: S$2,000 worth of Baby products
3rd Prize: S$1,000 worth of Baby products

http://www.takashimaya-sin.com/events.html

dino (hapybaby)
"Taka selling a bigger size LongChamp @ $98, in orangy red and light pink.. "==== any clue offer until when?

humblebee,

my colleague bought 3 tis afternoon, i tink while stock last bah, cuz i heard she is going back tomorrow / friday, maybe to grab a few more?

the $98 is quite big and thus a good deal to me..
happy.gif
gotta go down personally to see the colours..
happy.gif
she said once a particular design / colour sold out, they put new designs / colours out..

humblebee,

i went taka during lunch..

$98 dun have liao.. left the smaller size $78 but cannot sling over shoulder as straps short type..

the above pix tat design no more liao..

The Body Shop Warehouse Sale
11 to 14 March 2009
Wed to Sat 11am to 8pm
Suntec Singapore Convention
Gallery West Level 3
(next to Pearl River Palace Restaurant)

Free Gift with purchases of $50 or more(valid for first 3000 customers daily)

<font color="0000ff"><font size="+1">The Body Shop Warehouse Sale - Enjoy savings of up to 70%!‏</font>

11 - 14 Mar 2009
Wed to Sat, 11am to 8pm
Suntec Singapore Convention Centre
Gallery West Level 3
(next to Pearl River Palace Restaurant)

FREE GIFT with purchase of $50 or more for the first 3,000 customers daily.

Accepts NETS and major Credit Cards.</font>

Back