Sales/Promotion

Get your FREE membership with any purchase of or .
Plus, receive a cool G-Power Welcome Pack!

Join GROW CLUB and get a FREE $6 gift deposit when you open an OCBC savings account for your child with a minimum initial deposit amount of $500. Terms and conditions apply.

For details on how to redeem this perk, sign your child up for GROW CLUB today and find out more in Apr - Jun 2008 GROW CLUB Newsletter issue!

Redemption of perk can only be made with coupon found in Apr-Jun 2008 GROW CLUB Newsletter issue and with GROW CLUB Membership ID presented.

Promotion valid till 30 June 2008.

any comments regarding Toys"R"Us Branded Toys SALE ? I know the preview was HOT! But nothing much left if you go in the afternoon.

How's the sale to public? Did they replenish the stock?

Went for the robinson sale. Didn't see anything special as only shopped for a short while. Got car seats but don't remember the price.

Richgi rompers UP $19.90 now selling at $6 but left with mostly 0-3 or 3-6mths.

If anyone going, can confirm for me what is the price of Aqua doodle drawing board? Any 20%discount? Cos I went to the Toysrus fair, was told the aqua doodle board was $24.90, after 50% discount. However, it's the same price at Robinson w/o discount!!! Not sure whether still entitled to 20% discount. Can check for me pls?

just received an email saying that Toys r us is having some members sale on 3rd May at United Sq again..weird..they just have member on 29 Apr..now another one..

found that Mclaren stroller is quite popular,
capella and combi lose slightly.

pls share your experience......

If given a choice, wat will u choose again ?

hi zhuzhu,
may I know if there are any vtech / leapfrog toys at the toyrus sales?
wish to get something...
can help?
pls advise.
have pmed you my hp.
thanks

20% storewide off Topshop, Topman & Dorothy Perkins

May Day Shopping Spree
From TOPSHOP / TOPMAN / DOROTHY PERKINS.
Enjoy 20% storewide from 30 Apr to 4 May 2008 (Wed to Sun).
T&C apply.

OG Labour Day 20% Storewide Sale, 1 to 4 May
1392528.jpg

Nike & Adidas Sale@Isetan Scotts, 1 to 7 May

Nike, Adidas

Up to 70% off
From 1 - 7 May
Men's & Ladies Apparel & Accessories

Isetan Scotts, Promotion Gallery, Level 3

Springfield, Camper & Cortefiel Sale@Isetan Scotts, 2 to 8 May

Springfield, Camper, Cortefiel

Up to 70% off
From 2 - 8 May
Men's & Ladies' Apparel and Accessories

Isetan Scotts, Event Hall, Level 4

This aqua doodle board comes with a pen that you can draw on a soft piece of material filled with some liquid. There is no ink. It's like drawing with water. The drawing will 'dry' up and the board can be used over n over again. It's foldable too.

I felt 'cheated' cos the staff told me the UP was $49. So I bought it. But when I went to Robinsons, I saw the price tag as $24.90 too! I don't know whether still got 20% discount or not.

zhuzhu, u r right. Today's paper says Toysrus got Geoffrey's sale starting 3 May for members. Up to 60% this round! If you've bought things at 50% yesterday and now u found out that your buys may be 60% 3 days later, I think I will feel a bit lousy. It's too close.

preciousboi, it's all right. Just help me to check up the price. I can't do anything already but at least I know whether to trust their sale or not next time! Often, we are prompted to buy cos they pushed you to buy with catchers LAST DAY!', LOWEST PRICE!' 'HALF PRICE!' Who can I blame? Myself lor!

aqua doodle board at $24.90 is org price for John little at mar sq.i buy at 30%+5% off.around $16++ only. some more they have a display set to let u try out. gaint also around this price.

hi zhuzhu,
this always happen to me too...
thus I love to 'rackie' around ist but the bad pt is, if you go back for the cheaper one & you find that it is no longer available, you can only blame yourself
sad.gif

Anyone been to the Levis and Guess sale?

Tiny shop the newspaper cut out is too small, can tell me where is it?

Thanks tinyshop,

So the aqua doodle board was $24.90 usual price!!! Toysrus mark up? Really unhappy! They have the low price guarantee policy some more!

Back