Sales/Promotion

957700.jpg

hi all mammy poko fans,
I bought M size diapers at 15.44 at carrefour last night. Good deal! But i didn't check the rest of the sizes la. Should have discount also?

<font color="ff0000">John Little - REAL HOT SALE</font>

3-day OCBC Robinsons visa cardmember's preview sale from 14 to 16 Sep 2007. 20% off storewide and $10 rebate for nett spend of $50 in a single receipt.

<font color="ff0000">Robinsons Sale</font>

From 25 - 27 Sep 2007
OCBC Robinsons Visa cardmembers : 20% off
All other OCBC credit cardmembers : 15% off

saw gain iq selling at $24.80 at imm guardian juz now. been a while since i bought gian iq so not sure if dis is cheap. but since it says it's a promo px, thot some of u may still b interested 2 noe.

tks jh but i think it's about that price at NTUC as well and at NTUC you get rebates/link points...

anyone know of good price for 1.8kg tin? i think my children bathe in milk!
happy.gif
it seems to disappear so fast tho they don't drink very much!

Hi,

Just to share....

I bought 1 tin (900g) mamil gold step 2 (with immunofortis) @ NTUC yesterday....usual price is $27.40 but now got promotion, bought at $25.20. It's $2.20 less !!!

EYS Roadshow at Causeway Point

Date: 27 to 30 Sep 2007
Time: 10am to 9.30pm

Chicken Essence at $11.50
Premium Concentrated Bird Nest at 2 for $110
Tri Color Heart Shape jin Si Yun (1 tael) at $178
Gold Label Bak Foong Pills (2 boxes) at 2 for $68

20% off selected products
10% discount for Codyceps

Min purchase of $300 to be VIP Member

T&C for Home Delivery
- Min purchase of $200 and above
- Orders thr phone/email/fax are not acceptable
- Payment before delivery
- Delivery on weekdays during office hr (9am-6pm)
- Delivery of good takes at least 1 week from date of purchase

Thanks Christine for ur reply.
Another thing is, does Nepia diapers cause ur baby to have rashes? I am trying it on my baby and seems like he has develop rashes.

bubblesangle,

yap. the toys-r-us sale is at TPY safra... sorrie.. din realise that the link did not state the location clearly.
happy.gif

has anyone been their previous warehouse sale? worth to go?

thks!
happy.gif

Have just been to the warehouse sale at TPY safra. Mainly toys for 3 yrs and above, not many for young babies. They've skooter and bicycles on sale too.

I jus came back from the toyrus sale. The kiddy rides like cars, pooh, buzzlightyear at $30. All are display piece in store. Some has missing pieces too. There's jayjay jet plane, RC cars, thomas train bags, mags, strawberry shortcake bags, bottles, some playdoug toys, doug toys at $3..thats about all i can recall. Queue is slow, when i go in also got to queue. Came back empty handed instead. Fox warehouse is there too...tops at $8 and a suit at $16 i think.

thks Jenny and Christine for your info abt taka.
Ok, i will try to use the voucher in cold storage, but i guess overall the things in that cold storage is steeper right? i mostly buy drinks from that cold storage :p not much of neccesities.

Hi,
just pass by Metro at causeway point yersterday, they are having toys sale over there too, got 1 section on Lego toys (pxs slashed from original 120 plus to 55 plus).

Back