Recurrent loss-MC/ IVF-ICSI/FET non-implantation

missyme

Questions on NUH-recurrent loss clinic, anyone with this clinic? Or others can recommend? Can share how much do you spend on the tests here? Do they test for natural killer cells or pelvic inflammatory disease etc?

Hi Vac

thanks for your reply
happy.gif
Can i just walk in and book appointment? Can i ask if you took the test for natural killer cells and pelvic inflammatory disease? How did the doc test for the natural killer cell in your case and did it take long? as for the PID did they just did a vaginal scan to see? How much you spend in all? Cos i have to see if i have enough or need to save more b4 going there..can use medisave if just walk in? sorry so much questions ..i just have to plan ahead as i have been TTCing for some years but no good news and recently also bfn ivf cycles..

Hi, my case is not nk cells, u cannot walk in , need a referral, best is get subsidised as will cost lots of $$, i was under private and first test costs ard 1-2k depending on what they suspect, ur hubby need to go too. From there dr will advise. This clinic is run by prof mahesh n dr sheila vasoo
Pm me if u need more info

Melissa

I was with them! After 3 mc finally a live birth!

Just get a polyclinic referral and everything is much more affordable! =)

Hi All,

I have also been ttc for a number of years and also fail in my IVF cycle and chance upon this thread. Can anyone share with me more? Do husband have to go throu the test as well? How do I go polyclinic to get the referral letter? What reason do I have to tell the doc in order for them to give me the referral letter. Thanks in advance!

Some accounts that participated and are also regarding those www.neverwinterdiamond.com who add extra security code was permanently prohibited. This exploitation is going to be totally intolerant and unacceptable with such behavior. Individuals who abuse exploits and use scripts will harm toward of Runescape, and you will be banned forever.

Due to the stricter policy, people that buy runescape accounts to cheat rs players could be the next targets. Besides, many developers are affected great loss that they cheat they provide free rs is the reason for anyone. Perhaps, some cheating website will likely be sued by www.wowgoldscheap.com.

Hi ladies, I would like to know more abt this clinic too. Apparently my dr suggested us to do a chromosome test after having to fail 3times fresh cycle due to implantation failure.

Hi Girls

I dont think failure in IVF is admission citeria to the clinic. I think they admit 3 miscarriages and above only. I had to go for a mini assessment by the doctor before admiting to the clinic.

thanks vac
will go polyclinic for referral 1st

Ling
your mini assessment by doctor mean which doc? A GP? or polyclinic doc?

Melissa

the assessment will be done by NUH.. polyclinic or walk in they will give you the referral.

I was there becos i had 3 miscarriages that are midterm and i also happened to be Prof Mahesh patient for quite a long time so he referred me there too. Pls ask ur hubby to go along as he needs to do blood tests too. I was under pte so first bill for all tests came up to abt $2k+. But all money well spent!

Yes
better get a referral letter as there are a number of tests depending on each individual case and medical history.

Also if you conceived, they will definitly see you more often, like once forthnightly in 2nd trimester, so better be a subsidised patient

Back