Recommendation of my confinement lady

Hazel Chang

Hi all,
I would like to recommend my confinement lady Aunty Xin Lan who is from Malaysia. I'm very satisfied with her service as she has taken very good care of me and my baby.
Best points about her:
1) she can cook very well.
2) she has great experience taking care of babies; can see from the way she handles and manages the needs of my baby
3) she shows genuine care and love for my baby, very gentle and patient handling her.
4) she is very tidy, hygiene-conscious and ensures safety of baby at all time
5) she imparts her knowledge on taking care of baby and continues to provide after care consultation.

Her phone number is +078615513(home), +0177852978(Malaysia hp),
+6583874398(Singapore hp),
+6583239514 (her daughter's hp)

All the best and hope u will consider her service

Last edited:

Actually she's still with me as I've extended her stay. I'm hoping she can find another assignment after she leaves. Hope u will consider her. She's really fantastic
Hi Hazel, do you mind checking with her if she's booked mid nov? And is she willing to do 2weeks instead of 28days?

Hi Hazel, do you mind checking with her if she's booked mid nov? And is she willing to do 2weeks instead of 28days?
She told me she's free in mid November and is fine with 2 weeks. U can call her or msg her daughter to confirm with her the dates. Better to book early just in case other assignments come along.

Back