Recommend my CL to all Mummy's

Vynne Joe

Thumbs up for my confinement lady. She really relieved me of all my worries. That's why I want to share this to all the moms-to-be out there. All your concerns will be gone if you engaged her. She's from Malaysia with 8 to 9 years experienced as a CL. In Singapore some CL are relatively cheap but I go for quality rather than cost. For more information of my CL, here's her WhatsApp or call to +601136539563 .

Thumbs up for my confinement lady. She really relieved me of all my worries. That's why I want to share this to all the moms-to-be out there. All your concerns will be gone if you engaged her. She's from Malaysia with 8 to 9 years experienced as a CL. In Singapore some CL are relatively cheap but I go for quality rather than cost. For more information of my CL, here's her WhatsApp or call to +601136539563 .
Hi vunne joe,
May I know how old is she? And she only speak Chinese ? What about hokkien and English ? After 28days, have you extend her? And what is the extension rate?

Hi vunne joe,
May I know how old is she? And she only speak Chinese ? What about hokkien and English ? After 28days, have you extend her? And what is the extension rate?
She's 52, she can speak mandarin, hokkien too and for English was not too fluent. About the extension rate was 2800

Back