Postnatal Masseu: Who has experience with them?

Doling

Hi mummies,

Im a first time mummy to be so need your kind advice and sharing! :cool:

Has anyone engaged the following massage ladies before? Any reviews and rates?

1. Jenny
2. Sharifah
3. Mas
4. Rose
5. Seirra
6. Emma
7. Liya

And, actually what type of service should we get from the postnatal massage to consider a good one?

Thanks so much!! :D

I using a lady call asish (ah say) . Authentic indonesian malay with many yrs experience. Very friendly n good!!
Highly recommended. She help me to massage on my blocked milk ducts. And also blood clots. My tummy was pretty flat after 2 to 3 sessions. Can pm me for her number

I using a lady call asish (ah say) . Authentic indonesian malay with many yrs experience. Very friendly n good!!
Highly recommended. She help me to massage on my blocked milk ducts. And also blood clots. My tummy was pretty flat after 2 to 3 sessions. Can pm me for her number
Hi Joyctansg, how much does she charge per session??

also searching around for post natal massage now.. think it is a good idea to try them for a prenatal session first to see how we like them?
Actually what is a post natal massage session like? what's included normally?

Hi mummies,

Im a first time mummy to be so need your kind advice and sharing! :cool:

Has anyone engaged the following massage ladies before? Any reviews and rates?

1. Jenny
2. Sharifah
3. Mas
4. Rose
5. Seirra
6. Emma
7. Liya

And, actually what type of service should we get from the postnatal massage to consider a good one?

Thanks so much!! :D

you may want to check with my therapist Zie Aziz at 84812811... i simply love her touch & her charges are very affordable...

Hi, I just completed my post natal massage with Aunty Tina. I find her very effective in reducing my tummy size. First day after delivery my tummy was super bloated like 6mth preggy. After 7 sessions with her, it is down to almost flat but just flabby, which Im very pleased. She specializes in removing water retention (which I had tons of!) after delivery. Each session 60mins+binding is $60. If have problem like me, I opted for 90mins+binding (7 sessions - $600). Her binding is super tight! Just to warn... :) Her contact is 96426237. Btw I am in no way related to her. Just sharing a good post natal masseur.

Back