Post natal masage

Hani Mannan

Hi mommies
Just wanna share with you guys my postnatal massage experience.. i had a malay lady come over to my place for 7 sessions.. i had a csect n i noe i was supposed to wait for at least 2 weeks but i was anxious to lose the weight off.. so i called her after a week.. amazing results!! I lost 18kg of my 25kg weight gain during pregnancy.. im really happy n will definitely recommend her if u want to lose the baby weight fast.. her name is Mdm Indah Mariam and you can call her at 91397178 to book ur appointment. All the best with getting back in shape ladies!

Hi

Keen.

Can you share details of her massage eg how long per session, using what massage method? for c section , did she massage your tummy? Push the uterus back? Etc

Thanks

a relative introduced me to this shop at Forum, can't remb the shop name exactly. The lady who did the massage for me was quite knowledgeable. She recently opened her own shop in Serangoon. If I'm not wrong it's about $500-$700 for 10 sessions. I felt it's more worth it to get the package. Not sure is she does home visits, you can contact Jessica. She's Chinese speaking and really friendly.

Add: BLK 151 Serangoon North Ave 2
#01-03
Singapore 550151
Mei Ya beauty & Spa: 6280 2876(shop tel)

hi im also interested to find out abt the cost and duration. Cos need the massue to come to my hse :)

Hi mommies
Just wanna share with you guys my postnatal massage experience.. i had a malay lady come over to my place for 7 sessions.. i had a csect n i noe i was supposed to wait for at least 2 weeks but i was anxious to lose the weight off.. so i called her after a week.. amazing results!! I lost 18kg of my 25kg weight gain during pregnancy.. im really happy n will definitely recommend her if u want to lose the baby weight fast.. her name is Mdm Indah Mariam and you can call her at 91397178 to book ur appointment. All the best with getting back in shape ladies!
oh just to add i will be having natural birth but these massues are experienced enuff to help us right?

Back