Port Wine Stain

mrs_ngiam_wk

Hi, my baby was born last dec and he had a birthmark on his face which covered his right side of his face.
The pd mentioned that this is port wine stain, and recommended us to go for MRI, eye checks and derm doctor.

As we had never heard of such birthmark, and I can't seem to find any support group in Singapore.

Therefore did anyone had the same experiences, please advise and share....

hi i can help you if you want to know more information. I myself also have this birthmark and its actually called Hemangiomas in medical terms. Email me at [email protected].
You dont accept PM?

My baby has the same port wine stain too.... And yes there are no support groups in Singapore. Do pm me so we can chat more privately???

my gal has pws on half of her face too, me too couldn't find any support grp, am seeking treatment but only lighten abit, quite disappointing. pm me, let's chat and give each other advises and support.

Hi, my baby girl is 2 weeks old, and she has PWS on her face too. Anyone went for lasers treatment already? She is going to start her treatment when she is 3 months old,

ImageUploadedByForum1450090512.158580.jpg

My daughter found birthmark on her leg after delivery 7days later. Now become better and better, don't worries, it's will be gone
God bless all the angles ❤️

I have port wine stain birthmark on my hand, am 35 and it does not lighten with age but condition is not life threatening. It just looks scary to some people thinking that I burnt my hand. Hope this helps.
ImageUploadedByForum1450230540.623403.jpg

Back