Please do not use auntie siew Chun from mua Malaysia!

Dapkit

image.jpg
I have a super bad experience from this cl. I search her from this forum and ppl say she is nice. Yes at first she come with smiling face and ok. But after a week plus later, she try to use my house phone to call Malaysia daily and keep aiming at my house things like Dom, Heineken n say she want to drink. She even laze around not doing house chores. When my baby cry, she keep scolding my bb in hokkien asking her to shut up. This happen cos my husband keep the house phone not to let her keep calling yet we are paying the bills. Then she not happy and say she demand higher pay from me when we already agree on the price and she expect me to give her 100 dollar ang pow. She say I'm stingy and dun want to give, ang pow is our sincerity but she expect so much. Then worse still she open my baby shower present without asking us permission so rude! And just now when she leave, she open up my ang pow and throw the ang pow on the bed when she never see 100 dollar, then my mum was sitting on the sofa, she use her lagguage n bang my mum leg purposely. My mum scream in pain n she say hahaha this is your retribution, u treat me like that I give u back this, I nearly call the police. I scream at her! And she throw a face at me, luckily I checked her lagguage to make sure she dun steal cos she did aim for my baby hospital bag just imagine baby things she also want. Super greedy. Please don't engage her. Her name is Siew Chun from Mua Malaysia, if not u will regret. She will keep demand money from u. I already have enough suffer I dun wish to see mummies suffer cos of her. One thing is I throw her contact number away cos I will not recoomend this auntie to other, super scary! Beware of this auntie! Forget to share with everyone the food she cook is oily and cold and the herbs for bathing is cold water not warm or hot water!

Last edited:

Back