*** Philippine Maid (Home Leave) ***

angela76

Hi,

My Philippine maid finish 2 year contract with me. Just renew her WP last 2 month.
Now wish to take a 2 week home leave on Nov.

May I know can we purchase the air ticket for her to go back?
Any problem when she back to Singapore after 2 week home leave?
Please advice.

Thanks you.

Hi, mine just went back in April. Can buy ticket early online as the price will be cheaper.
A few things though, my maid went back with her relative and the relative was detained at the customs in Philippines. They were checking their papers and all that...( I think just want to make trouble for them and want money). They insisted on checking the credit card which was used to purchase the ticket and work permit papers and all that. Just warn your maid about this.

When my maid reached Philippines, she called me to let me know she's safe and likewise before leaving to come back to Singapore.

Other than that, she is ok even after coming back. All this really depends on your maid and what kind of person she is.

I got the agent to settle everything. Only purchase air ticket online. Couldn't remember if insurance was included.....

Which airline should I purchase for my maid go back to Manila Philippine?
Know that JetStar & Tiger airline need purchase extra baggage. Anyone purchase for them?
Thanks.....

Back