Pasir Ris - lobangs

Mbb,

Not that we dun wanna go....as u k ow c1 is beri strong headed and my Parents especially my mom will hv a beri hard time with her when zzzing time.....

C2 is much easier....

I really need a break.....

Mbb,

Much better now as I told her if she still cry n I give her 3 chances...all used up I will pack my luggage n leave the house!!!!

Btw mummies, any1 heard of this CIP thingy that when ur kid in sec sch...they have to complete 60 hours of voluntary work and if u did not...even if u complete ur O level and passed...the school will not issue u any certificate!!!! This is my wat both of brother and sil told us as they are teachers and I confirmed with my auntie and another tutor.....this is true!!!!

WTF.....sorry to sAy this but all this is nonsense....forced to do voluntary work!!!! Wat is going on here now in spore....need to fight for school for P1, parents need to do voluntary work in order to fight for a place for P1, need to choose the correct CCA just in case if the kid does not do well in academic ....correct CCA and do well in CCA....good sec school will accept u even ur result sucks!!!!

Something is really really wrong for the education in spore!!!!

Mummies,

Border clearance sale tomolo at expo leh. Currently border have this Dr Seuss promo for paperback books...buy 3 for the price of 2. There are many cat in the hat learning library titles....abt $7 each for the promo....

Nuah
Yes I know the kids need to do voluntary work in Secondary school as they came to my gal's school to sort of guide them in some projects but dun think its so serious as not to issue any cert bah I was told its to add on to their points system to get into JC. As for P1, think every parent want their kids to get into good schools thats y they implement this system so that the q will be orderly bah. My frd volunteer 2 years before her child got into P1 but still gotta ballot.

New mummy,

Yes point system but not kidding abt issuing the cert.....both my bro and sil mentioned that when I told them wat if one dun volunteer or clock the 60 hrs...they said no cert will be given. Even my auntie mentioned that too as his boy is in sec 2 now.

Domu think the current system is good now that every parents Nd foreigners are fightling for a place in good sch etc? Btw which sch u intending to send ur gal to huh? Tao nan?

My niece finally got a plc in there after balloting for phrase 2....for next yr....

Boa,

Ya loh..I went in the morning..beri disappointed.....
sad.gif
but bought a few books on science related for c1. So so disappointing....sigh..

Btw u decided on which pre sch to send ur kids to when u moved? Some must be on waiting list leh....

Nuah, haven't recee yet
sad.gif
only a few private ones ard my area, cham lo, must be very ex! Hehehehehe

I bot only a few cookery books, so sian... Think the word clearance says it all! Har har har!

Oh yah, hubby bot the Smurfs DVDs le. How to pass to u?

Boa,

Oh kam sia...how much huh? Hmmm, will u be home ltr ? Or should we arrange to meet for bfast next week? Like that I also can pass the books to mbb loh ... Can meet at PR....

mbb,
the gap i released shipment last thursday but till today no sight yet
sad.gif

going to call vpost up tomorrow morning - you urgently waiting for it? :|

btw, anyone has last thursday's abbott coupon to giveaway? $5 off $46 purchase - wanna stock up on FM~

Pinkie,
It's ok, was planning to let Meg wear the white shorts as part of the National Day attire.

What coupon?
Guardian is having 15% sale for the next 2 days.

had to go and buy red tops for them for tmr! arrgghhh!!! waste my $$$

gotta prepare sandwiches for their celebrations as well, tsk tsk tsk

Boa,

C1 also hv no red top and dun wanna waste $$$ ...so heck care...as long as is red and white.....so she has white top and red bottom Instead...lol

nuah, LOL, mine also have the opp colors in their wardrobes! tot of getting them to wear white and red instead :p finally found at Cotton On Kids at IMM last nite, some selected PJs are at $8.50 per set, managed to get a red set for E. so he wore a PJ top to school today! hehehehehehe. i told him his top can be worn to sleep at night after the celebrations are over ;p

mbb, paid for pediped shipping le, shd be delivered to me anytime
happy.gif

Mbb, haven't yet. Yours will be added at my next attempt to order. It's in my cart but I haven't placed any order since the last spree. Hehehehe, gotta budget my exps first.

Bao
Sure will call you once I finish unpacking end of the month.

nuah
Hv enquired on the course and they say full time takes one and half year and part time 3 years and the cert not internationally recognised hiaz... and there are 2 diploma 1 in leadership and 1 in teaching so if part time is 6 years hiaz... told them can take a double degree course liao... and the course needs you to be attached to a school and clock hours

New mummy,

Yes full time takes 15 mths to complete. No part time. The one I interested is pro dip in early childhood. Yup, I can attached to c1 school ;) after completion only can work I childcare. Reason why I Intend to take so that I know how to go abt teaching my kids too...lol....

Mbb,

WAt course did u take?

Wow just now hv phone Interview and in Chinese!!! So scary leh...ltr she gonna call again as c1 was making so much noise when at hm with her...now at my parent house. First time interviewing in Chinese....ka Lang ka poh!!!!

http://www.seedinstitute.edu.sg/cos/o.x?c=/ntuc/pagetree&func=view&rid=1035502

mbb
ya lol and not internationally recognised so come back to square one again if you go other country and work

nuah
Interview? Going there to work? Its by NTUC so most of their teachers goes to their childcare and teach.

New mummy,

Bcos needs to handle china market so she said let's do phone interview in Chinese!!! I was like okai and aiyo...I mixed English and Chinese 2gether...lol.....so unprofessional.....think no hope Liao....

New mummy, this morning chiong already. Think next Monday and Tuesday will hv further discount. 1st time I need to queue to get in!!!

Mummies,

Can any1 recommend books on rythming .....wanna get books on that for c2.

Hi mummies

Long time no post here
happy.gif

For dr suess fans, popular having promotion. Two hardcover dr suess books for $13.90.
Selected titles

mbb,
did you leverage on Meg's Scholastic Book Club?
i rec'd the flyer from school, really worth it mah?
happy.gif

btw, other than acmamall, any good/cheap book sites?

Pinkie,

I placed my orders le.
Depends on certain titles.
All of us have been buying from BD for ages, you should check it out.

Back